The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I see meelan get the best CB'S available while we get the rest. :oops:
Milan will buy one single CB imo and maybe also buy out Senderos from Arsenal.
They already bought Thiago Silva for 10m euro, who is 24 (not too young to be a starter) and is already a Brazilian NT player. Plus all those who watched him were impressed by him.

Maldini will retire, Nesta's situation is pending but there are chances that he won't play again.
If they consider Thiago Silva a regular and if they buy out Senderos cheaply (they still have Bonera), then all they will need is one WC central defender.

What i wanna say is that there will be enough available quality for both Milan and Juve to improve their defenses.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Pretty random to throw out there since his position is not where we need to reinforce atm but I just have to say I was extremely impressed with what I saw from Fernando(Fernando Francisco Reges) of Porto against Man U. And I will admit I didn't know or heard about him before.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,665
    Milan will buy one single CB imo and maybe also buy out Senderos from Arsenal.
    They already bought Thiago Silva for 10m euro, who is 24 (not too young to be a starter) and is already a Brazilian NT player. Plus all those who watched him were impressed by him.

Maldini will retire, Nesta's situation is pending but there are chances that he won't play again.
    If they consider Thiago Silva a regular and if they buy out Senderos cheaply (they still have Bonera), then all they will need is one WC central defender.

What i wanna say is that there will be enough available quality for both Milan and Juve to improve their defenses.
    you really think they'll buy out Senderos? I wouldn't.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    Your back 4 is absolutely great. Though since Motta went to Roma, I haven't read much abt Juve getting interested in him again. But since Roma is all but out of the Champions League, Juve might juz nick him ...

But I'm not too optimistic in the chances of landing Ivanovic though.
    I said 'if it was in the winter we signed them'
    it won't cost much for defence reinforments but Secco didn't do it
    For now i pesimistic too that we can sign them

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    Marceℓℓo;1956831 said:
    Apparently Mexes has a 17 m € release clause in his contract.I wouldn't mind him,even though I'd prefer other players.
    First I thought it's some tuttosport-made-up BS, but there is indeed some credibility in this news. After last summer mercato (Poulsen, Mellberg, Manninger, Ekdal) we all know Ranieri is very fond of blondes.

And Mexes, although looking like a ballerina, at least plays like a man, so for a reasonable transfer fee I'd welcome him too. But I'm convinced we'll end up with Lugano though.

Speaking about ballerinas... Looking for a probable Inter's starting elven I found this:
    http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Inter/Primo_Piano/2009/04/16/adrianofragolina.shtml
    "Ellen Cardoso, ballerina e modella". A family maybe?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Read my big ass lips, FUCK NO TO PHILLIPINA MEXES. Some other schmuck can take care of her tampong expensives, dont want that bitch in Juve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)