The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (152 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Does anyone like Piotr Trochowski. He is both footed and his playing style is similar to Nedveds. Ive only seen him in a few games and was impressed by him in his games against Man City so id like to know what you guys think because we have been linked with him in the past.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Does anyone like Piotr Trochowski. He is both footed and his playing style is similar to Nedveds. Ive only seen him in a few games and was impressed by him in his games against Man City so id like to know what you guys think because we have been linked with him in the past.
I just to have him on PES and/or FIFA in my teams. In real life he is good too, small, quick, both footed. He is quite similar to Nedved, except for the amazing long shot that Nedved has.

I don't know how are his crosses, though

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Very good player and i actually brought his name up a while ago. But he isn't starter material because he is too inconsistent, so if were to bring it would be as a backup for camo or in rotation with any of the midfield attacking positions as he plays behind the strikers sometimes as well.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I still dream that we buy Ivanovic for (10 - 13 mill Euros), that time Chelsea will sell him if there is a club paid them the same amount they buy Ivanovic from Russian club and get Motta on loan last winter.. and now we will still in scudetto race because we won against Udinese, Cagliari, Chievo, and Genoa, and the next match against Inter, we will take the 1st spot..

Also we will solve all our defensive problem by get those 2 players, we only need to take back Criscito from Genoa and make Motta permanent move to us.. so in summer we only need to focus finding Nedved replacement (Diego) or Tiago replacement (Moussa Sissoko, etc)

The defence would be fantastic if that happen:

Motta - Ivanovic - Chiellini - Criscito

and if Motta can't play like he is injured or suspended we can play Ivanovic as RB and Mellberg/ Legro as CB, or Mellberg as RB and Ivanovic still as CB

So we can get rid both of Grygera and Zebina...
but it was just a dream.. it won't happen for now though

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
The defence would be fantastic if that happen:

Motta - Ivanovic - Chiellini - Criscito
Your back 4 is absolutely great. Though since Motta went to Roma, I haven't read much abt Juve getting interested in him again. But since Roma is all but out of the Champions League, Juve might juz nick him ...

But I'm not too optimistic in the chances of landing Ivanovic though.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,650
    They held the Peace Cup draw in Spain today so maybe that's why Secco was there + the fact remains he can still deal also.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Marceℓℓo;1956831 said:
    Apparently Mexes has a 17 m € release clause in his contract.I wouldn't mind him,even though I'd prefer other players.
    Run before Greg see this. :p

I thought it was 16...but I think he'll end up in Milan because Roma probably won't qualify for CL next season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)