The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,564
    yep, another journalistic gem.

sell Gigi, replace him with Abbiati or Marchetti while already having Manninger,

sell Zebina, Knezevic(back from loan) and Mellberg and get Zapata only, no other names mentionned.

sell Trez and replace him with Eto'o who won't get a third of what he gets in wages.

sell Poulsen and replace him with fragile Thiago Motta.

get both Diego AND Silva?

WOW!

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Does anyone know anything about that bulgarian youngster gk we got? (Maybe hungarian, can't remember?). What about fiorilio(spelling?) to replace buffon?

@Andy: do u expect criscito to play on the right now?

I really don't wanna sell buffon. Frey would be a nice replacement if we did.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,574
    :lol: I think we loaned Kirev for nothing because he's got some visa problem so he can't start for them. That's what I heard so he basically lost 6 months.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Moussa Dembélé overtuigt Juventus
    dinsdag 14 april 2009
    Juventus is onder de indruk van Moussa Dembélé. De 21-jarige spits staat op het punt om met AZ kampioen van Nederland te worden.

Dembélé scoorde dit seizoen 8 doelpunten in 19 competitiewedstrijden. Afgelopen vrijdag scoorde hij nog tegen NAC Breda.

belgiumsoccer.be
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

The article states we are impressed by the performances of Dembele.
    Now he would be a great addition for our team.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,579
    I'd get Hazard just for the name. Goal and Channel4 would have fun with it just for their article titles. :p

Dembélé can play anywhere in an attacking role in midfield and can play in front also so that's good.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Hazard had a poor game by his standards last time around against PSG, but the kid is still alarmingly consistent for an 18 year old. To be completely honest i think it would be too early for him to go to a big club this summer. He needs as much games as possible to further his development, something he won't get if he moved this early. I don't want him to make the same mistake Pjanic made by being too hasty in moving to a big club, and then not getting enough games which in turn would stagnate his development.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)