The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon
Ivanovic Agger Chiellini Criscito
Camo Marchisio Sissoko
Diego Giovinco
Amauri​

This team can win Serie A and go far in CL, it won't cost that much, we can always balance by selling Trezeguet, Tigao, Almiron, Mellberg, Grygera....
I like the idea of criscito on the left...he does well going forward and has better control of the ball at his feet. Ivannovic is out of the question IMO as chelsea won't let him go with his recent performances. We really missed out on him...well secco really missed out on him.

Looks like ariaudo is going to have to make the step up! I'm not sure what other available CBs there are out there for us.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is a problem we might face if we want to buy a new RB.
The problem i'm talking about are the wages our current RB's have at the moment.

While our LBs are all on low wages (Molinaro gets 0.5m eur, Criscito 0.4m eur and De Ceglie is also getting way under 1m per year) our right backs are on very high wages (Zebina 2.5m, Salihamidzic 2m eur, Grygera 1.8m eur).

The question is, will they accept to leave Juve? There is no way on earth other teams to offer them anything close to what they're earning with us and i fear that they might do what Tiago did last summer.
If we want to sell them we will have to hope that some team will be foolish enough to offer them high wages, or that one of Zebina/Grygera will accept a drastic pay-cut and leave for another team.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
sali should stay as a replacement for camo... though he can play everwhere....
and one of grygera or zebina can stay too as a rb replacement so we need to get rid of only one.

sell tiago poulsen almiron one of grygera/zebina and knezevic or marchionni
get a cb a rb and a midfielder plus bring back criscito
4-5 players leave 4 players arrive

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
These are the players we co-own with other teams:

- Palladino (Genoa paid 5m eur for the co-ownership)
- Mirante (Sampdoria paid 1.5m eur for the co-own.)
- Lanzafame (Palermo paid 2.5m eur for co-ownership)
- Volpato (Bari paid 0.5m eur for the co-ownership)

At the end of the season there will be blind bids for the other 50% of these players. What would you do?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There are only blind bids if an agreement isn't rached before then, though.

I don't really know much about Volpato or Lanzafame, but I've no interest in seeing Palladino or Mirante back at Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In Palermo he was warming the bench and he was loaned to Bari in serie B in January, where on 8 matches he scored 1 goal. I have no idea how well he plays for Bari though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Palladino is the only one to have an extra look out of that bunch, and only as a reserve player, not worth investing him in if it takes more then that.

The rest are forgettable players.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alen, how much time is left on zebinas/grygeras contracts? One should be coming near an end by now. I would give them an ultimatum: accept a transfer or a seat in the stands. Just be honest and tell them they are no longer part of the project. Grygera has gotta go in my opinion. I still like zebina, he just needs more playing consistency to get back to form.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen, how much time is left on zebinas/grygeras contracts? One should be coming near an end by now. I would give them an ultimatum: accept a transfer or a seat in the stands. Just be honest and tell them they are no longer part of the project. Grygera has gotta go in my opinion. I still like zebina, he just needs more playing consistency to get back to form.
Zebina's contract expires in 2011 while Grygera's in 2012 :(

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
We also co-own Paolucci with Udinese. Didn't follow Catania, but he scored nearly the same amount of goals as Acquafresca by playing as a sub (don't know why but Morimoto is the first choice). What should we do with him?

Edit: I'm mistaken. He got more playing time than Morimoto, scoring 7 goals by playing 1651 mins.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was starter whole first half of the season, Spinese the starter was injured (and left in January). Then later a sub, when Morimoto took his chance. Morimoto is the better player, if you see them both, you would notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)