The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
We should get this guy from AS Nancy. He is a RB, and a good one. He is amazing in offence, and solid in defence.

a short video of him [video=dailymotion;x4cjk9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4cjk9_michael-chretien-basser_sport[/video]

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Cannavaro, Marquez, Carvalho, Lucio (i heared he wants out of Munich), Kolo Toure,....

Most of the mentioned are fantasy football, but they would make a perfect partner for Chiellini. However, our board seems to like young defenders more, which is good, but a Kjaer or Subotic won't help us. Our defense is in serious problems.

For the fullbacks, I would love to add Criscito for the left flank and Zuniga, Eboue or Sagna for the right flank.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, I think the two are very simular, just that Lucio has learned a lot from his reckless defending in the past, and seeing how Bayern looks without him, makes him look even better :D.
He has what it takes IMO!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1952764 said:
Who told you so?The Roma Ultras?

It's not certain at all.If Roma won't make it to the CL,which is almost certain,they'll even have problems paying freakin' Diamoutene:pumpkin:
haha sorry i have no connections to the roma ultras :D
i just have the feeling that he will go to rome.. just my personal feeling or even if he don't we won't make a move :D

I have not seen a whole lot of Zapata but is he that kind of "organizing" defender ala Ferrara/Cannavaro to complement Chiellini ??
no he is not the "organizing" defender ala canna... he is still young and has to learn. but i can't think of a much better realistic option right now

Cannavaro, Marquez, Carvalho, Lucio (i heared he wants out of Munich), Kolo Toure,....

Most of the mentioned are fantasy football, but they would make a perfect partner for Chiellini. However, our board seems to like young defenders more, which is good, but a Kjaer or Subotic won't help us. Our defense is in serious problems.

For the fullbacks, I would love to add Criscito for the left flank and Zuniga, Eboue or Sagna for the right flank.
ok we don't want canna back and he is way past it.
lucio.... never liked him... don't want him here
carvalho would be cool but don't think it will happen
about marquez i'm not sure

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have not seen a whole lot of Zapata but is he that kind of "organizing" defender ala Ferrara/Cannavaro to complement Chiellini ??
Nope! He is just a killer I think like Chiellini. Which, through experience I think they would be ok in terms of organizing.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Nope! He is just a killer I think like Chiellini. Which, through experience I think they would be ok in terms of organizing.
Dun fancy 2 killers at the central. We need a brain beside the brawn, a Libero to hide all the evidences of murder. Looks like there isn't many valid options out there ... :cry:

Dec 26, 2004
Buffon
Ivanovic Agger Chiellini Criscito
Camo Marchisio Sissoko
Diego Giovinco
Amauri​

This team can win Serie A and go far in CL, it won't cost that much, we can always balance by selling Trezeguet, Tigao, Almiron, Mellberg, Grygera....

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Dun fancy 2 killers at the central. We need a brain beside the brawn, a Libero to hide all the evidences of murder. Looks like there isn't many valid options out there ... :cry:
Yes, that is the sad fact we have to face. But I am also not really into all those rumours
Can somebody post a list of all the defenders we have been linked to??? Thanks!
And Agger next to Chiellini is 1% better than Mellberg next to Chiellini.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Yes, that is the sad fact we have to face. But I am also not really into all those rumours
Can somebody post a list of all the defenders we have been linked to??? Thanks!
And Agger next to Chiellini is 1% better than Mellberg next to Chiellini.

Agger
Zapata
Sakho
Santacroce
Bellusci
Coates
Godin
Kjaer
van der Wiel
Tasci
Subotic
Mexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)