The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I know what you mean but even Real and Chelsea together can't afford to spend that much for one summer market.

60mln would be great but we won't have that much of course.
like I said 3 seasons worth is needed, it's what we should have done and now it's come back to haunt us

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is what I am afraid of: Teams with great defenders that know we would be interested in are going to take advantage of it. They know we are desperate for defenders and should we make an offer or attempt to get one they are going to milk us for every dollar we have available. That's what happens when you are desperate, your opponents will take advantage of that.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,449
    Its a well known fact that we don't spend big. Ff he went to Lyon we all know how Aulas is like when selling his players. So either he comes to us directly from Toulouse:drool: or we miss out on him
    of course Arsenal would get him on a free from Lyon Fred come on! :D

Mar 30, 2006
    I want us to get Miguel. Valencia NEED to sell players and I bet you they would jump at the opportunity to sell him instead of Villa, Silva or Albiol. (We should bid for Albiol too :lol: )

He is excellent and would be likes having Zambrotta again (but on the right). He has not been playing at Valencia since he had a rush of blood to the head during a game and threatened a ref. The coach dropped him because he was suspened for several games (kinda like when Zebina slapped the camera guy) .. then he was out of favour and missed some training sessions.

I think he is the best RB who would be available on the market.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    we need at least 4 starters for next season, realisitically and if we had a bit of money i think this is what we need:

Buffon

Ivanovic-Agger-Chiellini-Molinaro

Camo-Sissoko-Diego-Silva/Ribery

-------Giovinco/DP
    -------------Amauri/Trez

With Diego in a free role pushing up and creating trouble....

Agger is out of contract so we could pick him up for free.
    Ivanovic is really starting to show his quality at chelsea, they prob wouldn't sell him but we'll have to see what happens, maybe 10-15m
    Diego- 15-25m
    Silva- 20m, Ribery 25-30m

so around about 50-65m, i really cant see that happening unless we sell trezeguet or buffon

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Think 3 new signings will suffice. Diego the most value for money acquisition to add the spark at the middle of the park.

Will need another 2 good defenders to partner Chiellini and Criscito ...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    buffon
    motta-zapata-chiellini-criscito
    camo-sissoko-gio
    diego
    amauri dp

diego 20 mil
    zapata 15mil
    motta- out of reach

with the sales of tiago poulsen and some others we can get maybe 20 mil
    so we need another 40 mil maybe. that should be possible

it looks maybe a bit to offensive but players like motta zapata and criscito can actually defend.
    grygera moli and sometimes legro not only can't defend they even make crazy mistakes in the forward movement.
    although we r playing with 2 dm's we r still conceding like crazy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)