The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
mark, what do you think of felipe as our new cb?

he ain't too old and has an italian passport. as a calmer guy than chiellini and potential organising part of the defense he could be what it needs to form an huge partnership for years to come.

im not to sure on kjaer, may be too early to bring to that much pressure like juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,382
    Felipe is ok, maybe for cheap if Criscito "doesn't" want to come back but I can't see him partner Chiellini. Not too fond about 2 natural lefties playing CB.

and f*ck my hand hurts!!! I let go a right one on the wall. FUCKIN REFS SCREWING THE HABS TONIGHT.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Felipe is ok, maybe for cheap if Criscito "doesn't" want to come back but I can't see him partner Chiellini. Not too fond about 2 natural lefties playing CB.

and f*ck my hand hurts!!! I let go a right one on the wall. FUCKIN REFS SCREWING THE HABS TONIGHT.
    I envision a single tear running down the collective faces of Habs fans everywhere...And I'm loving it. Serves you Mofo's right for knocking us out after we were up 3-1... that series basically cost Boston Joe Thornton...

Seriously though, I don't know you at all Mark - I hope you know that no legitimate personal disrespect is intended - but I just love the rivalry between Boston and Montreal. My favorite sports rivalry, period... gotta have respect for the history of the Canadians.

I grew up a Bruins fan in Kingston, Ontario - just about smack dab in the middle of Montreal and Toronto and only 2 hours from Ottawa. The competitions between friends were fierce... I miss that now that I live in Vancouver. Canucks fans think they know hockey, but the VAST majority of them don't know SHIT.

Sep 1, 2002
    The big name on everybodies lips and wishlist this summer will be David Villa.

Each and everyday the big names will be connected to his signiture, including Juventus.

Excitment and hopes will be risen.

We will sign David James.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I still reckon we should look at Chelsea if we can steal one of their defenders. Terry, Carvalho, Alex, Ivanovic.. Any would improve us considerably and i'm sure at least one will feel left out or would at least consider leaving.

We all talk about adding quality, but while I like what they showed this season, players like Kjaer or Criscito are the not ones who will stabilize our defence short-term.

Sep 1, 2002
    I still reckon we should look at Chelsea if we can steal one of their defenders. Terry, Carvalho, Alex, Ivanovic.. Any would improve us considerably and i'm sure at least one will feel left out or would at least consider leaving.

We all talk about adding quality, but while I like what they showed this season, players like Kjaer or Criscito are the not ones who will stabilize our defence short-term.
    If any of those, Alex: he would shine in Italy.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,396
    I envision a single tear running down the collective faces of Habs fans everywhere...And I'm loving it. Serves you Mofo's right for knocking us out after we were up 3-1... that series basically cost Boston Joe Thornton...

Seriously though, I don't know you at all Mark - I hope you know that no legitimate personal disrespect is intended - but I just love the rivalry between Boston and Montreal. My favorite sports rivalry, period... gotta have respect for the history of the Canadians.

I grew up a Bruins fan in Kingston, Ontario - just about smack dab in the middle of Montreal and Toronto and only 2 hours from Ottawa. The competitions between friends were fierce... I miss that now that I live in Vancouver. Canucks fans think they know hockey, but the VAST majority of them don't know SHIT.
    :tup:

Our best rivalry since the Nordiques. You guys have a great team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

While we're at it, lets steal Hiddink as well. Or Hidding as Bes calls him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)