The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In case people will think you two are biased, I shall henceforth also proclaim that I do indeed want Dzeko too in case we need a primapunta.

Dude is classy striker for sure.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
In case people will think you two are biased, I shall henceforth also proclaim that I do indeed want Dzeko too in case we need a primapunta.

Dude is classy striker for sure.
He is not classy yet, but he definitly is showing great potential and is on best way to become great.

And I'm definitly not biased when we talk about Bosnian players, in fact I think that he is the only bosnian player that have enough quality to wear our jersey. Also Pjanic could be good even he is still far from Juve level. And another player who could succed but in Bundesliga first is Stilic from Lech Poznan, a guy who assisted for goal against Udinese at Friulli.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Guaranteed - he won't be.
:lol2: Okey dokey.

You obviously haven't seen him play enough/at all. Unlike Ibisevic who I think is nothing but the Bundesliga version of Bianchi, Dzeko has the technique, strength and scoring ability to be considered one of the best strikers in Europe in a few years time. He's already one of the most impressive strikers of the season.

And I'm not even saying that he will be one of the best, I'm just shocked you can quarantee he wont be. You have to be a plain hater or an idiot to make such a statement.

I certainly wish him the worst, so he has that going for him. :pint:
Well, hater it is. I guess it's better then an idiot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2: Okey dokey.

You obviously haven't seen him play enough/at all. Unlike Ibisevic who I think is nothing but the Bundesliga version of Bianchi, Dzeko has the technique, strength and scoring ability to be considered one of the best strikers in Europe in a few years time. He's already one of the most impressive strikers of the season.

And I'm not even saying that he will be one of the best, I'm just shocked you can quarantee he wont be. You have to be a plain hater or and idiot to make such a statement.
I've seen him before. Right now he is on course to becoming one of the better players out there, but to say he'll be world class is taking it too far right now. Do you understand how difficult it is to become one of the top three strikers in the world?

I know you're biased because you're Bosnian, but lets not let things get out of hand here.

Well, hater it is. I guess it's better then an idiot.
Ohhh, very well said. Sorry not liking a Bosnian player.

Hell, I don't even have any hate for him. I just don't like how Bosnia always seems to be overrated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)