The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (158 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Problem is, Fred, he has scored a few goals and assisted a few more, but that still barely covers the amount of goals he has cost us with shit defending.

If we had a smart coach, he would be played in midfield or would have proper protection when playing at LB.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
*waits for Alen to come and spew his anti clichy speech*
Well, he sucks, it's as simple as that.

Problem is, Fred, he has scored a few goals and assisted a few more, but that still barely covers the amount of goals he has cost us with shit defending.

If we had a smart coach, he would be played in midfield or would have proper protection when playing at LB.
It took me ages to realize that you're not talking about a Juve player. :(

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,124
    NEWS FLASH!!!

BIG meeting at Juve headquarters with player agents and J-C Blanc. One of them is the guy I talked about yesterday(Giacomo Petralito). Could be about that Liverpool player or Diego. Head Scout Renzo Castagnini also present.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    How do you get to know these things? Not that stuff like this are secret (local fans can notice and find out), but corious.
    There's a user at vecchiasignora.com (his name is ACB) who knows someone close to our Board or something like that,he apparently gets these info via SMS.He's pretty reliable it seems and doesn't seem to talk out of his ass.If you understand Italian I'd recommend to read his threads,pretty interesting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I reach Vecchiasignora strictly for primavera related stuff, its easy enough to understand the excited superlatives like grande Iago, Daud, Ciro etc :D

Insider info and speculative rumours and such is in the more advanced stage of italian ;) But thanks for ze answer, I was guessing on some source like that. Atleast he sticks to his reliable info, its all good, alot of this insiders tend to be self-conceited asses.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    I reach Vecchiasignora strictly for primavera related stuff, its easy enough to understand the excited superlatives like grande Iago, Daud, Ciro etc :D

Insider info and speculative rumours and such is in the more advanced stage of italian ;) But thanks for ze answer, I was guessing on some source like that.
    That's true.Lucky me:D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,134
    ..........and who told you that?
    Antonio

How do you get to know these things? Not that stuff like this are secret (local fans can notice and find out), but corious.
    answered

maybe he sitting outside our office headquarters with his blackberry
    iphone :p

Marceℓℓo;1945827 said:
    There's a user at vecchiasignora.com (his name is ACB) who knows someone close to our Board or something like that,he apparently gets these info via SMS.He's pretty reliable it seems and doesn't seem to talk out of his ass.If you understand Italian I'd recommend to read his threads,pretty interesting.
    yeah, that's him

Not really, its more exciting to read the secretive spin Mark puts on things :D
    :D It's more fun like this than saying I read on VS that blah blah blah...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,135
    NEWS FLASH!!!

BIG meeting at Juve headquarters with player agents and J-C Blanc. One of them is the guy I talked about yesterday(Giacomo Petralito). Could be about that Liverpool player or Diego. Head Scout Renzo Castagnini also present.
    8:20am
    Petralito and Castagnini arrive at Juve headquarters. They meet with Blanc in his office and later go to the wheeling and dealing room. CdA meeting.

2pm
    Presence of Ghedaffi with possible sponsor. They made some sort of presentation to them about the new stadium. Sponsor is a well known electronic mark.

From what I understand, Diego could be closer to Juve rather than Silva. Rumours going around that Valencia got some fresh money and wouldn't be forced to sell their best players. For the right price though...

Trezeguet might leave for the right offer and Buffon too IF the offer is CRAZY!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)