The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (150 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Juventus target Subotic Monday 30 March, 2009

Juventus are being linked with a move for Neven Subotic, the 20-year-old Borussia Dortmund centre-back.

The Bianconeri have been scouring the Bundesliga for talent in recent months and are prepared to make Subotic their latest import from Germany.

Juventus recently signed Sami Khedira and Serdar Tasci from Stuttgart and are also monitoring Werder Bremen trequartista Diego.

Subotic has impressed the Bianconeri's scouting staff with his height and goalscoring ability in this his first season for Dortmund.

He has scored five goals for Die Borussen and made his debut for Serbia on Saturday against Romania.

Subotic, who grew up in the United States of America, is reportedly worth £10m, but an offer of £8m would apparently be enough to tempt Dortmund into selling him.

Juventus face significant competition for his signature, though, as Liverpool, Tottenham, Bayern Munich, Fiorentina and Roma are also on his tail.

Football Italia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did we?????

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Corriere dello Sport

Juve, there is Subotic - Bianconeri scouts give the okay to the giant of Borussia Dortmund
I'd go for him i've watched him a lot this season and he's been very impressive. Serbia did well to get him to play for them instead of the U.S.A

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Napoli seem to be close to getting Banega. I can't see them dropping Gargano, and Banega's qualities are very different to those of Blasi. Hamsik out?
More likely that they will be changing formation next season.

I don't think Donadoni has played 3-5-2 much before.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How dare you suggest judging players on youtube isn't a good idea...

Anyway, everyone knows you should base your signings on how good their statistics are. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)