The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I got to ask a question to our head scout Renzo Castagnini yesterday on another site. My question was about what young talents impressed him lately?(I said apart from Salvio, Walter, Douglas Costa...) but I guess they didn't mention that part. His 3 names were Salvio, Douglas Costa and Hazard. All players that I know so give me the job. :p

It's even on Tuttosport :oops:

Castagnini: «Mi piacciono Hazard e Salvio»

Renzo Castagnini, capo degli osservatori bianconeri, è intervenuto ieri alla trasmissione “Stile Juventus” su Nuova Spazio Radio, spiegando la sua attività di queste mesi: «Lo scouting è diventato molto difficile in questi ultimi anni, perché tutte le grandi società investono in questo settore. Il primo elemento che si guarda in un giocatore è la qualità. Il più delle volte i giocatori si riescono a vedere solo sul campo. Specialmente per un giovane è importante poter parlare con il ragazzo per capirne il carattere e le aspettative. Non sarebbe consentito farlo, ma alcune volte chiediamo l’autorizzazione, perché la testa è il 50% di un calciatore».

TRE TALENTI «Due volte all’anno vado per alcune settimane in Sudamerica, dove i giovani calciatori maturano prima. Gli argentini, in particolare, si adattano molto bene al nostro calcio. I tre giocatori più forti, in prospettiva, sono Eduardo Salvio del Lanus, Douglas del Gremio ed un talentino belga classe ‘91, che gioca nel Lille. il suo nome è Eden Hazard».

IL NUMERO UNO «Ribery a mio avviso è il giocatore più forte del mondo nel suo ruolo, ma credo che iL Bayern Monaco non lo lascerà andare via».

METODI FORTI «Quando la Juventus vuole prendere un giocatore parte e lo porta a casa. Al momento abbiamo delle priorità che non riguardando un grande investimento su un giovanissimo. Di sicuro stiamo valutando investimenti importanti. Dobbiamo pensare al futuro e all’immediato contemporaneamente. Il nostro obiettivo è non sbagliare l’acquisto, non possiamo deludere 15 milioni di tifosi bianconeri».

da tuttosport
Hazard huh :).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hazard is having a blinder of a season so far in Ligue 1 (he fucked over Lyon recently). And you dont have to be a scout to see the obvious special talent, was obvious seeing it un the euro U-17 tourno in 2007 (owned it and the reason Belgium went far). Quite exciting player to watch.

He is quite young still (17-18) and having his first real season, but his talent is obvious, and he is an RW, which we need.

Mar 30, 2006
Very likely. Santon replaced him in the team.
Milan are trying to bring him in but so are teams outside Italy. His agent has said he will probably leave and that Milan intrests him.

I doubt Inter would want to sell him to Milan though as he is very good and would help them in their most problem Area .. Defense.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Seven and Osman.

Hazard looks like the real deal. Exciting player, what he did to Lyon and Sochaux recently is out of this world. :agree:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Kjaer agent names price

Palermo defensive star Simon Kjaer is worth at least £12m, according to his agent.

The Danish ace is on a number of Serie A shopping lists after making a huge impression in his first season in Italy.

Juventus and Milan are amongst the sides linked with Kjaer, but they may have to dig deep in their wallets.

“Simon is worth £12m at least and there are clauses in his contract to that effect,” representative Mikkel Beck told Calciomercato.

“To be honest I don't know if he will leave Palermo in June, but he still has another four years left on his contract.

“I think Simon will stay with Palermo, but things happen fast in football and so anything can change.”

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar26r.html

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Italian sources mention us preparing a "blitz" for Hamsik. It is reported that negotiations are going on around a figure of 15 MEUR plus a player, possibly Iaquinta, Palladino's name is also curculating.

http://tuttomercatoweb.com/juventus/?action=read&idnotizia=2001
Hamsik and Cassano would be the perfect additions, if we are to play 4-3-2-1. We would have Marchisio, Tiago and Hamsik for the attacking CMs and Del Piero, Cassano and Giovinco for AMs.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Milan are trying to bring him in but so are teams outside Italy. His agent has said he will probably leave and that Milan intrests him.

I doubt Inter would want to sell him to Milan though as he is very good and would help them in their most problem Area .. Defense.
his agent was saying that hes going to buy out his contract,therefore he will be free to join whoever he wants
probably by buy out he means the team interested will do that, but still that wont involve them directly with inter

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Kjaer agent names price

Palermo defensive star Simon Kjaer is worth at least £12m, according to his agent.

The Danish ace is on a number of Serie A shopping lists after making a huge impression in his first season in Italy.

Juventus and Milan are amongst the sides linked with Kjaer, but they may have to dig deep in their wallets.

“Simon is worth £12m at least and there are clauses in his contract to that effect,” representative Mikkel Beck told Calciomercato.

“To be honest I don't know if he will leave Palermo in June, but he still has another four years left on his contract.

“I think Simon will stay with Palermo, but things happen fast in football and so anything can change.”

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar26r.html
Apparently we will have first option on him in 2010 if we loan them Ekdal next season.

Im all for this deal as we can monitor Kjaers progress and Ekdal will get some experience at the top flight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apparently we will have first option on him in 2010 if we loan them Ekdal next season.

Im all for this deal as we can monitor Kjaers progress and Ekdal will get some experience at the top flight.
so we gotta wait another season before we would see him at Juventus? I'd like to get him sooner than that, I like Ekdal going too as long as he gets playing time and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)