The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A month ago I would have done it. But I don't know if Hamšík would fit into the system we were going to use next season. Using Pallagol for the potential Cassano deal would make more sense though.
Do you already know the system we will use next season?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No Giovinco so I don't like it.He's not a 17yo kid who should be benched anymore and I don't really think we'd buy both Hamsik and Cassano.

I'd be surprised if we got them both.

I don't see the problem with having three top players (Del Piero, Giovinco and Cassano) playing for two positions in the starting lie-up.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'd be surprised if we got them both.

I don't see the problem with having three top players (Del Piero, Giovinco and Cassano) playing for two positions in the starting lie-up.
It's not doable with 4-3-1-2 because Cassano should always play.I'm not so sure if I'd buy Hamsik anyway.

With some better fullbacks,would this work?

-----Marchisio-Sissoko

Cassano-Del Piero-Giovinco

----------Amauri

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You would need better fullbacks and a top class CB, Douchan.

Very difficult for the defence if there are only two midfielders who can defend helping them.

I prefer 4-3-2-1/4-3-1-2 as they are a bit more balanced.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You would need better fullbacks and a top class CB, Douchan.

Very difficult for the defence if there are only two midfielders who can defend helping them.

I prefer 4-3-2-1/4-3-1-2 as they are a bit more balanced.
Yeah I know what you mean.

I'd like to see 4-3-2-1 with Giovinco and Cassano behind Amauri but you just can't bench Del Piero when he's still on fire.It's a pitty to bench any of those three though.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Good job Bozi, now Badass certainly won't come back here again. After a week he decided to come back and now this. :shifty:

Don't listen to them Badass. They have no life and they're picking on you for no reason.
Forgive them and sing this song with me: "Come la Juve, voi siete come la Juve, come la Juve, voi siete come la Juveee"
:lol: yeah sorry man, lets all sing together

Marchisio-Sissoko-Hamsik

Cassano

CF-Del Piero​

I could live with that.
sexy:pimp:

It's not doable with 4-3-1-2 because Cassano should always play.I'm not so sure if I'd buy Hamsik anyway.

With some better fullbacks,would this work?

-----Marchisio-Sissoko

Cassano-Del Piero-Giovinco

----------Amauri
offensively WOW, defensively suicidal

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah I know what you mean.

I'd like to see 4-3-2-1 with Giovinco and Cassano behind Amauri but you just can't bench Del Piero when he's still on fire.It's a pitty to bench any of those three though.
If you want to have a top class side competing for all trophies, you need to have some really high quality bench players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)