The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We could get him if Trez went that way but we wouldn't have the $$$ to buy other players. That's why Milito could be an option.
why would we replace Trez with Milito? It just makes no sense.

I really don't understand the mentality behind selling Trez. He's not past it, he's not a trouble maker, and he is a world class finisher. You only sell these players if you need the money or if they are past it.

our attack is the last thing that needs to be adressed.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #905
    why would we replace Trez with Milito? It just makes no sense.

I really don't understand the mentality behind selling Trez. He's not past it, he's not a trouble maker, and he is a world class finisher. You only sell these players if you need the money or if they are past it.

our attack is the last thing that needs to be adressed.
    It make sense if he asks to be sold.

Jan 7, 2004
    actually you don't need to invest ALOT of money. You only inveest alot of money if your going after the big names.

We really need to be like Napoli and Arsenal and try to find young unknown gems. They are doing it successfully so why isn't a giant club with massive resources like Juve falling behind?

we know we don't have that much money around, so why not look for these young talents before they join other clubs and watch their price sky rocket from 1-3 million to 20-30 million?

arsenal and napoli never win anything

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    indeed, Arsenal going undefeated an entire season is nothing.

or an 18 year old Fabregas making our entire midfield look like amatuers is nothing.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    indeed, Arsenal going undefeated an entire season is nothing.

or an 18 year old Fabregas making our entire midfield look like amatuers is nothing.
    But Napoli aren't anywhere near CL spot regardless of Lavessi, Hamsik or Santecroce.

And EPL seems like an easier league to integrate young players with talent. As the youthful pace, skill and energy will flow nicely in the league, and tactical inexperience doesn't make too much of a difference in EPL.

We are however, integrating our own youth to our first 11, so to add more youth would IMO not work out very well.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
    actually you don't need to invest ALOT of money. You only inveest alot of money if your going after the big names.

We really need to be like Napoli and Arsenal and try to find young unknown gems. They are doing it successfully so why isn't a giant club with massive resources like Juve falling behind?

we know we don't have that much money around, so why not look for these young talents before they join other clubs and watch their price sky rocket from 1-3 million to 20-30 million?
    I think the management has mentioned many times that they are going to build the team around young players instead of relying on established stars.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #913
    Guberti's agent: We said no to Juve because they wanted to loan him to Atalanta. If Atalanta wants him then they should talk directly with us.

f*ck him and let him go to roma.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    For Dortmund? That would be pretty sweet.

He's the one player I want for the US squad. If Bradley can't get him to declare for the US then he should be fired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)