The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #861
    It's tough. There's one part that wants him to stay and learn from the older guys and create some chemistry with the boys and another that wants him to get some minutes and learn from the mistakes he makes but not on Juve's watch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    I really don't...he has impressed me enough to show that he can be a great backup CB...why let him be lost in the murky world of loan deals and co-ownerships
    :agree: Will like to see him promoted to the senior team.

Kjaer is another good option to replace Mellberg in a couple of season's time but by then he could well be a Milan or Inter player ...

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    yea Kjaer is damn good too...unbelievable poise for a friggin' 19/20 year old...we should look to get him, but I have a sinking feeling Meeeeeeeeeeeeeelan will get him

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #864
    Call Zampa and put Marchionni in the deal + $$$. DONE DEAL!

btw

Sorry guys but Zlatan is coming back to Juve. There's a clause in his contract that in 2010 he can come back to Juve for 30m €. They made this clause when he got sold for a bit less in 2006.

not!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #868
    none,

it's gonna happen though if Roma fail to qualify for the CL and also if Rome burns.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    when it came to alex,10 didnt we all?
    yeah he made you look like this guy
    Good job Bozi, now Badass certainly won't come back here again. After a week he decided to come back and now this. :shifty:

Don't listen to them Badass. They have no life and they're picking on you for no reason.
    Forgive them and sing this song with me: "Come la Juve, voi siete come la Juve, come la Juve, voi siete come la Juveee"

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #870
    geez man Alen you scared me. Didn't see you in here with the invisible mode.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    none,

it's gonna happen though if Roma fail to qualify for the CL and also if Rome burns.
    Don't do that to me, man.

That Bellusci dude, 6M Euros? For such an obscure name, he better be the shit.

And still... I want to hear how you all think Ranieri will use Silva and Giovinco on the wings when he was avoiding using just Giovinco in the first place because of his lack of defensive ability.

Mar 30, 2006
    Don't do that to me, man.

That Bellusci dude, 6M Euros? For such an obscure name, he better be the shit.

And still... I want to hear how you all think Ranieri will use Silva and Giovinco on the wings when he was avoiding using just Giovinco in the first place because of his lack of defensive ability.
    We paid 6 for half of Criscito when he had not even paid in Serie A.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    It's tough. There's one part that wants him to stay and learn from the older guys and create some chemistry with the boys and another that wants him to get some minutes and learn from the mistakes he makes but not on Juve's watch.
    I think defenders should win some experience on loan first. Look at Criscito, he was tossed in the arena of lions and basically lost six months of self confidence. Now that he has gained some experience, he can compete for a starting spot, if he comes back.

However, we can't be careless with the team we loan him to. We should pick a solid, regular Serie A team. Not a team like Reggina. Siena is ideal I believe

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I doubt that Criscito will be able to compete for a starter position...
    We will support Legro's NT chances by fielding him as much as we can and consider him our starter and Chiellini's partner.
    Mellberg has already proven himself as a somewhat reliable solution and CR does prefers such kind of solutions, rather that youngster wild cards.
    And he will never think twice not to field Molinaro, if he is available and he always is.
    CR has proven with Giovinco and DC, that he is not youngster friendly.
    Those boys are talented, they can be fielded in places, where a mistake or two can be tolerated (unlike the CB position, a small mistake there is "deadly")
    They really love Juve and they have the patience to stand aside and be quiet,
    unlike Criscito who is keep moaning and declares that his contract is the only thing that ties him with Juve. He is not ready to make such sacrifices for our team.
    And he also carries the stigma on failure. Undeservedly of course.
    He was fielded against the legendary Totti, he had no play time with is fellow players. Which is essential for the CB position.
    And dirty Totti, grabbed him and forced him to the ground before he scored that goal. Criscito, shouldnt have to fielded against Totti's at that early stage.
    You dont get to face a Totti every day and not with a new defense, who is not accustomed to your cover area/sector.
    However, the stigma of a failed attempt stands. And if Criscito doesnt impress, more than DC and Giovinco did on their best days. He wont have the chance to get more play time and the stigma of failure will become permanent.

Despite the contrary belief, CR is not youngster friendly, he will not sacrifice Legro's or Moli's playing time to give chances to a player we own.
    If our board invest a large sum to an exp, this might impose its way in,
    but not like that...

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    Buffon
    Manninger
    Kirev---> Back from loan to Grasshopper. Primavera keeper can take this spot also. FEE: 0m €

Grygera
    Zuniga---> Good rapport with Siena. FEE: 5m €+ loan deals
    Mellberg
    Legrottaglie
    Bellusci---> Entering the new u-21 squad, can take Legro' spot in a year or 2. FEE: 6m €
    Chiellini
    Criscito---> Back from loan to Genoa. Can play CB and LB. FEE: 0m €
    Molinaro
    De Ceglie

Camoranesi
    Guberti---> Freebie, Bari link.
    Salihamidzic
    Sissoko
    Marchisio
    Poulsen
    Zanetti or Tiago
    Giovinco
    D. Silva---> Valencia need to sell. Rumors say he's ours. FEE: 32.5m €

Amauri
    Iaquinta
    Floccari---> Replaces Trezeguet. FEE: 10.5m €
    Del Piero

SELL: Trezeguet 12m, Zebina 3m, Marchionni 5m and more...20m €+

That's with only a 12.5m € budget and I'm not counting the sell of Tiago or Zanetti + Palladino, Almiron and the other players we have around the world.

We can do much better than that because 12.5m shouldn't be our budget for next season I think. It should be a bit more so we could get another CM, left fullback or a better option in front.
    Guberti???:shifty:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I really don't...he has impressed me enough to show that he can be a great backup CB...why let him be lost in the murky world of loan deals and co-ownerships
    It's tough to give a player minutes when it is as important a position as CB.

Any mistake is likely to result in a chance for the opposition.

Loan him.

yea Kjaer is damn good too...unbelievable poise for a friggin' 19/20 year old...we should look to get him, but I have a sinking feeling Meeeeeeeeeeeeeelan will get him
    Have relations between Palermo and Milan thawed a bit or is Zampa still in the huff with them?

I think defenders should win some experience on loan first. Look at Criscito, he was tossed in the arena of lions and basically lost six months of self confidence. Now that he has gained some experience, he can compete for a starting spot, if he comes back.

However, we can't be careless with the team we loan him to. We should pick a solid, regular Serie A team. Not a team like Reggina. Siena is ideal I believe
    I agree, but he won't get to play as much for a better team.

Siena wouldn't be a bad option and the loan/co-ownership could be part of a Zuniga deal.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    I doubt that Criscito will be able to compete for a starter position...
    We will support Legro's NT chances by fielding him as much as we can and consider him our starter and Chiellini's partner.
    Mellberg has already proven himself as a somewhat reliable solution and CR does prefers such kind of solutions, rather that youngster wild cards.
    And he will never think twice not to field Molinaro, if he is available and he always is.
    CR has proven with Giovinco and DC, that he is not youngster friendly.
    Those boys are talented, they can be fielded in places, where a mistake or two can be tolerated (unlike the CB position, a small mistake there is "deadly")
    They really love Juve and they have the patience to stand aside and be quiet,
    unlike Criscito who is keep moaning and declares that his contract is the only thing that ties him with Juve. He is not ready to make such sacrifices for our team.
    And he also carries the stigma on failure. Undeservedly of course.
    He was fielded against the legendary Totti, he had no play time with is fellow players. Which is essential for the CB position.
    And dirty Totti, grabbed him and forced him to the ground before he scored that goal. Criscito, shouldnt have to fielded against Totti's at that early stage.
    You dont get to face a Totti every day and not with a new defense, who is not accustomed to your cover area/sector.
    However, the stigma of a failed attempt stands. And if Criscito doesnt impress, more than DC and Giovinco did on their best days. He wont have the chance to get more play time and the stigma of failure will become permanent.

Despite the contrary belief, CR is not youngster friendly, he will not sacrifice Legro's or Moli's playing time to give chances to a player we own.
    If our board invest a large sum to an exp, this might impose its way in,
    but not like that...
    I think the experience with Criscito is a good example of mistreating your youngesters and throwing them in the deep end. I like how kid plays as his positioning, and ball control is very good. But he like you said he didn;t have any experience and shouldn't have been starting.

Failure could happen in any positions. DC plays in LB and you condemn Moli week in week out, so the same criteria would apply to him when he is playing. And the same for Gio, if he misses 3 chances infront of goal or keeps losing the ball in the midfield its the same. Rules don't only apply for CB ( i know its more sensitive) but its still.

You should be really careful with the way you use the youngsters. I like the way CR has been easing these players in. All of us were waiting for Gio, putting that much pressure on such a young player could simply break him. Ofcourse he could play more but I can't say that I'm as disappointed as you are with the way CR has handled the youth players.

Jul 2, 2006
    Buffon
    Manninger
    Kirev---> Back from loan to Grasshopper. Primavera keeper can take this spot also. FEE: 0m €

Grygera
    Zuniga---> Good rapport with Siena. FEE: 5m €+ loan deals
    Mellberg
    Legrottaglie
    Bellusci---> Entering the new u-21 squad, can take Legro' spot in a year or 2. FEE: 6m €
    Chiellini
    Criscito---> Back from loan to Genoa. Can play CB and LB. FEE: 0m €
    Molinaro
    De Ceglie

Camoranesi
    Guberti---> Freebie, Bari link.
    Salihamidzic
    Sissoko
    Marchisio
    Poulsen
    Zanetti or Tiago
    Giovinco
    D. Silva---> Valencia need to sell. Rumors say he's ours. FEE: 32.5m €

Amauri
    Iaquinta
    Floccari---> Replaces Trezeguet. FEE: 10.5m €
    Del Piero

SELL: Trezeguet 12m, Zebina 3m, Marchionni 5m and more...20m €+

That's with only a 12.5m € budget and I'm not counting the sell of Tiago or Zanetti + Palladino, Almiron and the other players we have around the world.

We can do much better than that because 12.5m shouldn't be our budget for next season I think. It should be a bit more so we could get another CM, left fullback or a better option in front.
    looks good but we could do better.

11 m euro for Zuniga + Bellusci is too much. We are not some epl club who are eager to splash loads of money for unknown young players. Guberti's transfer is logical only if we want to make some money from Marchionni and Salihamidzic. Selling Trezeguet for 12 and replacing him with Floccari for 10 m would be very bad business. We need to step up our quality in MC. We should sell both of Tiago,Zanetti and try our chances with Hamsik and Aquilani.

and what's the matter with De Rossi:D he is my second dream signing after messi

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)