The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
He wont come cheap though and wonder if there is enough money to fund the transfer of both the LM/AM together with Santcroce. It may cost in excess of 35m - 40M Euro ...

In any case, the full backs esp the RB needs more urgent attention ...
Santacroce is just as at home as a RB as he is a CB.. He won't come cheap, but he won't break the bank.. Somewhere around the 10 mil mark should do it, 15 at most...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
You're right, Gazzo, abt getting Santcroce a bit cheaper now before his fee sky-rocket in a years' time.

However, I will not be unhappy nor surprised if the board bring Ariaudo to the senior team for next season. In the few matches he had played, he did not seem overwhelmed. More involvement in the first team next season will really shows what the kid is made off ...
Juventus has a lot to gain and little to lose imo ...

Mar 30, 2006
Santacroce is just as at home as a RB as he is a CB.. He won't come cheap, but he won't break the bank.. Somewhere around the 10 mil mark should do it, 15 at most...
Yeah I would say around that. we bought half of Criscito's contract for 6 million Euro (which seemed a bit much). Either way given his age and is current ability as well as his future potential I don't think it will be a waste of money. Leggro can continue to be a starter in the team but when his performance starts to decline we should have a replacement already in the squad .. if we have Santacroce we could have a RB problems solved for the time being and then when Leggro is out of the first team simply move Santacroce into the Central defence. By then he will already be familiar with playing for Juve and familiar with his teammates. :tup:

He is not much of an attacking fullback but I think he is defn worth having defensively. I would much rather have him at RB then Grygera and we can't rely on Zebina in the future given his injuries and age.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i would welcome any of santacroce or zapata... but i think we will play with legro chiellini next season and ariaudo and mellberg as the replacements....

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus target Godin

Serie A giants Juventus are said to be keen on Villarreal defender Diego Godin to solve their defensive worries.

The Uruguayan defender has had a stellar season at the back for the Yellow Submarines and is also a star for the national side.

According to Tuttosport, Juve coach Claudio Ranieri wants Godin as the lynchpin in the Old Lady's defence next season.

This is not the first time the Turin giants have enquired about Godin as they did so last season but was rebuffed by Manuel Pellegrini.

Godin has made 28 appearances for the Uruguayan national team with two goals to his name.

AC Milan are also said to be monitoring the situation and are ready to put in a bid to hijack Juve's move if they move in.
espnstar.com

godin...not sure if it has been posted

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
now that you mentioned criscito and genoa in general, they certainly do like our current or ex players
in their team: criscito,palladino,sculi,oliveira,matteo paro
all of which played for us at some time

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #839
    Rampulla: I can't name names but Juve fans can stay calm: next season a TOP PLAYER will arrive...Juve material.

yes, he said Juve material. :D

Forza Silva!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)