The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i like him, very god player but has major consistency issues
Not quite true IMO. He has on the highest level, but he's fairly consistent in the Dutch league. This makes me doubt his capacities TBH. Perhaps he's simply not good enough.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Rafinha isn't too shabby.He is having trouble at Schalke and will most probably leave this summer,I'd be pleased if we get him.He has to improve defensively though from what I've seen.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Molinaro will stay but I bet we get a new RB. So lets just pretend CR sticks with the 4-3-3 for now on, who would be the best suited for our midfield that we should purchase this summer? Silva, Diego, or Ribery? Sorry I don't have much Vcash to bed:(

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If we are to play 4-3-3 then the best midfielder to get would be Fabregas or Modric. Of course since both of those are close to impossible....

If we are planning on using 4-3-3 then all our money should be spent on a competent RB and a CB.

but if it's going to be a classic 4-4-2 then the money should be spent on a RB and a right midfielder.

Jul 2, 2006
Yesterday we learned one or two things from defeat.Spirit was there but quality was nowhere.We should focus on two points at mercato.rejuvenating our squad and off loading unnecessary players.We should combine spirit of core players and quality of newcomers.

for RB : Eboue or Rafinha
for LB : Criscito
for CB : Zapata or Sakho
for MC : Aquilani or Hamsik
for AM : Silva

off load

Marchionni
Salihamidzic
Knezevic and Andrade
Zebina or Grygera
Tiago
Zanetti
Palladino,Zalayeta,Almiron

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The future may prove you right, but what makes you think now, at this moment, that we should bring back Criscito instead of Molinaro?
If Molinaro continues developing the way he does (he plays better on every next match) then we'll have a very nice LB.
I'd understand a wish to replace him with Evra or Abidal, but Criscito as LB to replace Moli is debatable.

Jul 2, 2006
The future may prove you right, but what makes you think now, at this moment, that we should bring back Criscito instead of Molinaro?
If Molinaro continues developing the way he does (he plays better on every next match) then we'll have a very nice LB.
I'd understand a wish to replace him with Evra or Abidal, but Criscito as LB to replace Moli is debatable.
Molinaro isn't in off load list :D He needs some competition. Criscito and Molinaro for LB. Giovinco and De Ceglie for LM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)