The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
and who's going to help the defense? Pessotto?
I talked about the mid not about the defence
Deco can do the same job as Tiago (I mean defensively)
Ribery and Silva are a must to replace Nedved as he needs to be replaced

our defence ofcourse lots of changes needed there as we need 1 great CB a new RB or recover Zebina and an LB to replace Molinaro altough I might be the only one he is not as bad as you suggest (as he links our defence and mid pretty well)
our attack needs no changes

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Id rather we kept our current center midfielders.
Tiago isn`t bad he is improving but still not good enough for an ambitious side who want to win the scudetto and not only talk about aiming towards it

right now you can say the scudetto race is still open you can try to convince yourself we still have a chance but actually unless Inter start playing like a bottom of the table side we have no chance as even if we were level on points I`d still believe Inter would win it as we would probably couldn`t stand the pressure and we don`t have an answer to Inter yet

I personally want our side to be as dominant as they can and by doing that I think we should look to improve every place possible
Nedved is no more mr. golden ball and also retiring we should look to replace him Ribery is the best option available the second one is Silva
our right mid we have Camoranesi who is great but also injured a lot I don`t know if we should look to someone there as Marchionni is ok as a sub (altough he can`t offer half of what Camo can)
our mid consist of Sissoko and Tiago- Sissoko is great as for Tiago he is good (basing on current form) but still we can do better
we have Marchisio as a sub who is a good sub
we also have C.Zanetti who is our best central midfielder (better than Tiago and Marchisio) but also very old and you can`t many apperances from him

Our attack is very good Del Piero seems he has some good years in his tank
Amauri just keeps improving and is great
Trez the best finisher in the world and a good player (altough I`m not a big fan of him)
and Iaquinta who is very underated IMO
ofcourse we have Giovinco who his position is still a mistery (LM AM CF???) altough he has great potential still yet to get into a world class level

our defence is the sad story- Chiellini is great
Zebina is ok but injured
Grygera is quite good at making himself think he is a creative midfielder but unfortunately below average at defending
Mellberg is average
Legro is good but not great and also quite slow
Molinaro is actually quite underated IMO altough he does need to be replaced and not good enough defensively he does connect the defense and the mid quite good

Buffon- I think it would be stupid to say something as we all know he is the best in the world

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I agree, he has blown hot and cold for Chelsea, started off brilliantly but has faded away as the season went on.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If anytime was right to buy Deco it would have been while he was a porto.
I definetely agree on this but we didnt and the most annoying part is that Porto has won the CL and Deco was their star and when a guy leads a team like Porto to CL glory and you see he is very creative and also can play in the center of the midfield as well as behind the strikers you should think about signing him as he is probably the real deal but we missed out on him

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I talked about the mid not about the defence
Deco can do the same job as Tiago (I mean defensively)
Ribery and Silva are a must to replace Nedved as he needs to be replaced

our defence ofcourse lots of changes needed there as we need 1 great CB a new RB or recover Zebina and an LB to replace Molinaro altough I might be the only one he is not as bad as you suggest (as he links our defence and mid pretty well)
our attack needs no changes
I meant a defensive midfielder, the guy who would protect the backline, like Marchisio or Poulsen are doing currently...you're suggesting this:

Camo - Deco - Sissoko - Silva/Ribery

that does not look very secure at all

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I meant a defensive midfielder, the guy who would protect the backline, like Marchisio or Poulsen are doing currently...you're suggesting this:

Camo - Deco - Sissoko - Silva/Ribery

that does not look very secure at all
Camo creative and also know how to cover
Deco is very creative but knows his defensive duties
Sissoko is more about defending than attacking and Silva or Ribery prefferebly the latter as Nedved replacement I don`t see why Tiago instead of Deco would be more solid

and If we are at this I rather see us go for someone else but I just said that Deco would be an upgrade over Tiago who is Juve`s current side level but not at the winning Juve kind of level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)