The Walking Dead! (9 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Just watched the latest episode...

I can't wait for this Glenn fucker to die. I cannot stand him.

Feel so bad for Daryl. If he dies this show will be half its worth because he's such a good character.
Yeah felt bad for Daryl, very likeable character.

They're seriously fucking up this series. Shows they're simply just doing filler episodes. Why kill an interesting character like Merle that's totally unpredictable, as to that dumb bitch Andrea? Come on. I seriously hope the governor tortures her & kills her.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah felt bad for Daryl, very likeable character.

They're seriously fucking up this series. Shows they're simply just doing filler episodes. Why kill an interesting character like Merle that's totally unpredictable, as to that dumb bitch Andrea? Come on. I seriously hope the governor tortures her & kills her.
I'm with Byrone on this one.

This final episode must culminate with as much Andrea torture as she's put us viewers through.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'm with Byrone on this one.

This final episode must culminate with as much Andrea torture as she's put us viewers through.
Well said!:lol:

Every episode is a filler episode in this series.
True to an extent, it's just that most of the storyline, character revelations & relationship/interactions were actually interesting prior to the last 4 episodes. They simply ran out of good ideas.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fuck, they're actually gonna drag out this Governor bullshit plotline into another season?

Carl is turning into a little Shane? :wth:

But eight cheers for Andrea finally biting it... and getting bit. Die, bitch, die!!!

May 22, 2007
good that Andrea basically killed herself off by making conversation with Milton instead of getting the pliers, was getting worried for a bit there

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Fucking Andrea is finally gone. Man, her face was the most annoying I have ever seen. Too bad about Milton though, he was a good guy. Carl is turning into a little bitch like his mother was.

Also lol at the gov. Never go full retard bro.

Btw this was the worst season finale I have seen for a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)