The waiting is over (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Well no its not a 'sudden' effect. And its never with anyone. Always a chosen target and it dosent take much talking to realise you like someone. This is pulling techniques. Not find a wife technique :D
I am probably getting old.

Most of the fire and passion is left in 1996- 2002.

I guess as long as things keep me happy it's ok.

OP
River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    Actually he said not to post pictures of him. Shouldnt have been so hard on Emma guys :D hehehe

OP
    River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

I never said there was something wrong :D
    yeah but its beyond a show. it should just be the way. Guys should never wear sports clothing (unless doing a sport), a guy should never not be wearing a pair of boot cut jeans, cool tshirt and never wear big brand names. Thats what its all about. Tracksuits and nike tshirts are for kids or useless guys taht will steal your car.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

yeah but its beyond a show. it should just be the way. Guys should never wear sports clothing (unless doing a sport), a guy should never not be wearing a pair of boot cut jeans, cool tshirt and never wear big brand names. Thats what its all about. Tracksuits and nike tshirts are for kids or useless guys taht will steal your car.
    I wear quiksiliver. Is that passable? :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Its been nice, today I started classes and found out that a girl I already knew from Caracas is studying in my same course, so Ive been with her and we;ve made some friends. There are lots of asian people, though, and theyre quite funny (funny in a good way)
    The problem is the weather, in the mornings it is too cold, and this weekend it was freeeezing!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Its been nice, today I started classes and found out that a girl I already knew from Caracas is studying in my same course, so Ive been with her and we;ve made some friends. There are lots of asian people, though, and theyre quite funny (funny in a good way)
    The problem is the weather, in the mornings it is too cold, and this weekend it was freeeezing!
    Tell me about it.

It was frickin' 41 degrees in Albany this morning!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)