The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (45 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
before the verdicts were out, all three (us,lazio,viola) breached the same article which was article 6, but now apparently the verdicts were handed , cuz we breached article 1. Am guessing that they forgot abt article 6 and everything was made on article 1.So basically there should be a chance of staying in serie A.Even if its a long shot

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I really feel sorry for Cannavaro, he was written off in Inter, joined Juve in a ridiculous swap for a third choice goalkeeper and prove for 2 seasons that he is the one of the best deffenders around... and still without a Scudetto...damn

BUT NO JUDGE IN THE WORLD CAN'T STOLE THIS MOMENT AWAY FROM HIM !!!

I wish him all the luck in the world, wherever he stays ... or go separate way..

Jan 24, 2004
ok, maybe these questions are kind of outdated, but:

a) Can someone quote me the phone calls of Moggi which are evidences for the named sentences? (Or give me a link where I can find it)
b) Which articles are said to be violated by Juventus?
c) Which matches are said to be fixed by Moggi / Juventus?
Which matches are said to be fixed by Milan / Lazio / Florence?

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
kurvengeflüster said:

a) Can someone quote me the phone calls of Moggi which are evidences for the named sentences? (Or give me a link where I can find it)

a) calls to paireto about sportscar
calls to bergamo before udinese game(bergamo has been proved innecent)
calls to his secretary indicated that he knew the name of the ref. at least 20min ahead the press before the lazio game
b) art.1 and art.6
c) Juve vs. lazio and Juve vs. udinese. about the rest i dont care but milan has 2 matches, lazio has 5 and fiorentina has 4 respectively under investigation

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
kurvengeflüster said:

why you ask? you still think we're innocent?

Jan 24, 2004
Tourinorum said:
why you ask? you still think we're innocent?
well I just wanted to know. I think there is a guilt, but I still can't understand the difference in punishment. Are there real evidences for match fixing? For me, these calls contain signs of heavy unfair play but no match fixing. I thought you have to be found guilty and not to prove your innocence. I think it will be easier for us to accept this punishment if we know all facts. If there are facts.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
This is unbelievable!!!

I will retire from watching football before juve gets back on track! I had so much hopes before the scandal:( I have no Idea how Juve will be able to build world class team again :(((

Fuck all the people who started scandal and were involved in!!!!!!:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)