The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (20 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well ill continue watching CL supporting the EPL opposition. I guess ill just spend the rest of the time scouting around the clubs. As much as sad it may be to watch the CL without Juve. Its never late gaining more footy knowledge and CL is definetly one of the ideal places to get it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
giovanotti said:
And where will Torino play their games,Alan?
they will play there too, they will have to watch out that not both team play at same weekend at home..

actualy I would prefer to play somewhere in south italy, in bari or palermo for example, the tifosi there are great..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Well ill continue watching CL supporting the EPL opposition. I guess ill just spend the rest of the time scouting around the clubs. As much as sad it may be to watch the CL without Juve. Its never late gaining more footy knowledge and CL is definetly one of the ideal places to get it.
Yeah ,especially with the quality refs like Ivanov,so called "the red and yellow windmill".:p

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
they will play there too, they will have to watch out that not both team play at same weekend at home..

actualy I would prefer to play somewhere in south italy, in bari or palermo for example, the tifosi there are great..

True that,but on the other hand we're the team from the North.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
giovanotti said:
True that,but on the other hand we're the team from the North.
well, I am not sure how many fans will be in the stadium in torino, it could be a very big disadvantage if do not have enough fans. the team need fans in such diffecult situations..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
well, I am not sure how many fans will be in the stadium in torino, it could be a very big disadvantage if do not have enough fans. the team need fans in such diffecult situations..
I agree with you,we need the fans in the stadium.

What is the distance from the center of Torino and our "new" stadium?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mikhail said:
The alternative is English channels. Guess who they show.
Damn!!!!

So you may watch Canna and Zambo if they join Chelsea,seems that Abramovich is willing to pay for them.

I would not be able to watch Serie B,too,so that makes 2 of us,Mikhail.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Bianconeri9 said:
just imagine the delle alpi empty when we play in serie B... sad image

i expect their to be more fans there. cheaper tickets and this will be an up hill battle for us. We are always favoured to win the scudetto so fans didnt care now we are the under-dogs and noone thinks we can get out of the dog house in one year.

snakies

Jul 15, 2006
Morra10 said:
i expect their to be more fans there. cheaper tickets and this will be an up hill battle for us. We are always favoured to win the scudetto so fans didnt care now we are the under-dogs and noone thinks we can get out of the dog house in one year.
i do. i know we can do it

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Juventus president confident of successful appeal
tribalfooball.com - July 16, 2006

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is confident of a successful appeal against the club's relegation to Serie B and 30-point deduction next season.

Juve were handed the tough sanctions by the country's Federal Appeals Commission (CAF) on Friday as a result of the club's involvement in Serie A's match-fixing scandal.

The Turin outfit have vowed to fight the verdict and Cobolli Gigli said: "Our lawyer says there are good grounds for appeal.

"He said that all of the reasons they gave for Juve's relegation are linked to the trivial article one and not article six, which is the more serious."

He added: "As a president and fan, I still hope we can stay in Serie A, but given the situation as it is today, we would be happy with Serie B, but with no deductions."

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Morra10 said:
Juventus president confident of successful appeal
tribalfooball.com - July 16, 2006

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is confident of a successful appeal against the club's relegation to Serie B and 30-point deduction next season.

Juve were handed the tough sanctions by the country's Federal Appeals Commission (CAF) on Friday as a result of the club's involvement in Serie A's match-fixing scandal.

The Turin outfit have vowed to fight the verdict and Cobolli Gigli said: "Our lawyer says there are good grounds for appeal.

"He said that all of the reasons they gave for Juve's relegation are linked to the trivial article one and not article six, which is the more serious."

He added: "As a president and fan, I still hope we can stay in Serie A, but given the situation as it is today, we would be happy with Serie B, but with no deductions."
I hope so

Apr 30, 2006
Yesterday i went to Acqui Terme for Juventus raduno. Our President Cobolli Gigli talk about next season, he hope to play in serie B, maybe without penality ( he no talk about little possibility to play in serie A ). So i think there are no possibilities to play next year in serie A.
If someone of u speak italian i put video file of president talking about this on my site
www.stadiojuventus.it u have to click on "discorso presidente" It's a bit large file about 8mb.
Thank u to all.
Forza Juve!!!!
Victor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)