The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (43 Viewers)

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
i just hope players will wait until we see the result of the appeal
if we have -20 or -15 there will be some chances to finish sixth in serie b and get back to serie a in 2007-2008

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
engonga said:
i just hope players will wait until we see the result of the appeal
if we have -20 or -15 there will be some chances to finish sixth in serie b and get back to serie a in 2007-2008
There is always a chance ,even with -30,and with -20 we may increase our chances,but I think that it will not change a lot in the players minds.Some of them simply don't want to play serie B football.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
giovanotti said:
There is always a chance ,even with -30,and with -20 we may increase our chances,but I think that it will not change a lot in the players minds.Some of them simply don't want to play serie B football.
i can understand them and i think also that if they continue to play in other big clubs will help them to have their good level
the idea is that they will think more seriously about returning to the club if we have big chances to get back to serie A next season.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Why would the judge resign after the decision has been reached? If he was unhappy with the method used why didn't he step down before the decision was reached?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
engonga said:
i can understand them and i think also that if they continue to play in other big clubs will help them to have their good level
the idea is that they will think more seriously about returning to the club if we have big chances to get back to serie A next season.
Absolutely,10 points represent 3 more games,and that should help us.
If we can count on our returning after just one season,we could loan our key players for one year.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ali said:
Why would the judge resign after the decision has been reached? If he was unhappy with the method used why didn't he step down before the decision was reached?
Who knows....we will never find that out...the best we can get depends on our appeal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ali said:
These are calcio tifosi we're talking about afterall. Juve fans are known for being pretty civilized, but Laziale? Viola? I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is getting regular death threats by now.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This whole thing just stinks but I'll take it and hope for a quick recovery for Juve. No sense in flogging a dead horse.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
swag said:
These are calcio tifosi we're talking about afterall. Juve fans are known for being pretty civilized, but Laziale? Viola? I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is getting regular death threats by now.
Valid point.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
swag said:
well yeah ! I like this !

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
The sentence is was way too harsh.Demotion to Serie B n stripping titles was okay,but a 30 point deduction?They should just as well have sent us to Serie C!
We should pursue our appeal to its logical conclusion since the FIGC have decided to throw away both the baby and the bathwater!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am so disgusted, I will NOT watch Serie A this season...

WE are being punished for Moggi's mistakes, and he is getting away with a joke of a sentence

We are going to lose ALL of our stars, except DP, and the funny thing is that most of them will ply their trade OUTSIDE of Italy. Roma and Inter are the only 2 teams in Serie A that can afford our players, and they cant buy them all. There goes the quality of our league

Chievo and Palermo in the CL ?? These minnows will get crushed and embarassed by teams like Manure and Barca

I hope that without us, Lazio and Fiorentina in Serie A, that the league goes bankrupt this season...it would serve them right !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)