The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (16 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Gila#11 said:
I'm not intersted in Juve i just wanted to rub it in that youre in B
Even if we are in serie B for 10 years .....all the italian clubs cannot attain what we have......You can bet that this will be your only year of glory if you manage to win......come next year and it will be the same ole story.....Forza Juve!!

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
HWIENIAWSKI:Lyon, Man U, PSV, Bayern Inter.... All beaten byMilan in the CL even if the last time we played Inter we didn't really win how we would of liked..They were as good as beaten anyway.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Cronios said:
After removing almost all the serius adversaries from the face of the earth,
he will dominate the league as ever again,
i believe Milan will win smth from this appeal,
or a lesser point deduction (and an Uefa position,though they still have intertoto)
or a lesser -points deduction and this year's title (in favour of the amputated Inter)

Exactly!
Not to mention that they have a chance to do something more next season,they will keep the current squad.

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
hambon said:
Even if we are in serie B for 10 years .....all the italian clubs cannot attain what we have......You can bet that this will be your only year of glory if you manage to win......come next year and it will be the same ole story.....Forza Juve!!
LOL you and that has-been Del Piero won't get promoted next year...If they manage to avoid relegation then they might but...Juve won't be the team they were for the next 10 year at least...Though it is a shame now Italy's lost one of the best for the next few years. But hey we've still got Roma + Inter.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Gila#11 said:
HWIENIAWSKI:Lyon, Man U, PSV, Bayern Inter.... All beaten byMilan in the CL even if the last time we played Inter we didn't really win how we would of liked..They were as good as beaten anyway.

you still lost 4-0!!:eyebrows::disagree: poor bugger....I'd have a hard time getting over that myself ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Gila#11 said:
LOL you and that has-been Del Piero won't get promoted next year...If they manage to avoid relegation then they might but...Juve won't be the team they were for the next 10 year at least...Though it is a shame now Italy's lost one of the best for the next few years. But hey we've still got Roma + Inter.
Gila,
I have a great respect for your club(except Berlusca)because of your Italian players core,Nesta,Maldini,Gattuso,Pirlo and co.
But please,I'm begging you,do not make me and other Juve members to change our minds and thoughts,please.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I'm so sad...
I remember some of the great moments we had:
-Del Piero and trez hugging themselves after Trezegoal scored thanx to Del Piero bicycle kick.

-Kickin our real madrid,while we were under Lippi,and Del Piero's goal against them.

-Cannavaro's joy after every goal we scored

-Great Del Piero's goal against Man Utd........

....so many moments...:sad:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
There was a servant to the King called Moggi whose name meant "the liar".
He was a capable man making millions of money and married to the most beautiful women in the world, Juve.
They had 5 courageous, strong, loyal, talented sons in Lippi, Alex, Gigi, Canna & Camo. To everyone's eyes they were the perfect family: rich, powerful, nobel, talented, good-looking *except the husband" and were envy of entire nation.
On one pleasnt day, King witnessed that Moggi giving his arse to Berlusconi, another powerful servant to the king, in the courtroom.
The king was shocked. He asked Moggi, why a noble capable man like you are fucking Berlusconi when your wife's beauty is known to match that of goddess? Moggi, being surprised, replied faithfully, "My wife is perfect - good looking, dedicated and intelligent and gave birth to good sons. But my wife doesnt have a dick." The King knowing Moggi's tendency to lie torted: "NO. Your wife to the contrary of rumour must be a wretched horrible soul that tortue you all the time. Otherwise you wont be fucking a low life like Berlusconi." The king then ordered: bring your wife and it is only right sheget arsed by Berlusconi.
Moggi being a man of no honour unrepently agreed and Juve was summoned to the court. As she was about to the sentenced by the governor Borelli & Rossi, the war broke out. 5 courageous Juve son's agreed to fight for the country in the hope that their mother Juve will be saved. As Rossi, the man responsible for supplying the armoury & weaponary was a filthy dirty bastard, 5 of Juve son's had to fight with no armour or weapons. And yet those courageous and virtous sons won all of their battles and finally won the war. They were proud as few bruises & bloods were nothing compared to the honour of country and their mother. The nation was in euphoria. There were calls for Juve to be released. However, the righteous, and yet unintelligent Borelli was told by the King that he should wait for a week to ensure that riots wouldnt break out.
Borelli being a faithful man did as he was told without any question.
King didnt entirely Moggi though as he was vanished from court for 5 years.
His place was taken by Sensi & his wife Roma. Sensi was unremarkable man other than for his senile age, and his son Totti, which translates into "No brain".
Fortunately for Totti, he doesnt quite understand what his name means.
Meanwhile, what will happen the country and 5 courages Juve's children?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)