The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (24 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
I am sure that one day all the other scandals come out.. I am sure that monsters like morrati and berlusconi are doing even more than moggi.. berlusconi wanted even to cheat in politics..
That is hard to happen,this was the right moment for such thing.

I don't think that this will prevent cheating in the future,especially not Berlusconni,he got away this time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
don't you think it's pathetic that you are reduced to glorying over a rivals fall than in your own teams accomplishments? wonder when the effects of Istanbul will wear away, eh? the greatest collapse in European football history???? at least we can stand strong on the pitch, no matter what the refs do. everyone knows we deserved the last scudetto, we were unstoppable for most of the season.

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
Maresca said:
we all know how many fans juve has in italy.. over 40% of italians are Juve fans.
what a shame for you, even inter has more fans than Milan.. what a shame
And our fans arent loyal glory hunters.But if you have so many fans why do you get so little in attendance?That's cos about 50% of Juve fans actually support the club.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
HWIENIAWSKI said:
don't you think it's pathetic that you are reduced to glorying over a rivals fall than in your own teams accomplishments? wonder when the effects of Istanbul will wear away, eh? the greatest collapse in European football history???? at least we can stand strong on the pitch, no matter what the refs do. everyone knows we deserved the last scudetto, we were unstoppable for most of the season.
Hurra Liverpool... Hurra Gerrard
Fuck those CHEATING LOSERS

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Gila#11 said:
I'm glad you understand...
Maybe Juve will get a bigger attendance now cuz all the serie B teams will want to go to the *******(forgot the name) so maybe u'll get over 8000 per game.
Our average attendance was about 27000,this year.

What name did you forget?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gila#11 said:
And our fans arent loyal glory hunters.But if you have so many fans why do you get so little in attendance?That's cos about 50% of Juve fans actually support the club.
because most of juve fans are in south Italy. get informed and come here again...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Small teams in Serie A will go bankrupt because they won't have enough money from the games vs Juve and the law that helps smaller teams in trouble will no longer exists.(spalma debiti)
Summer will be long. I bet serie A doesn't even start. Like a journalist(Italo Cucci, hate him) said today, Serie B will be better than serie A because Juve will be there.

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
HWIENIAWSKI said:
Istanbul wasn't THAT much of a shock for me..I'm not gonna say i expected it...I was practically celebratin Milans 7th already....Of course Gerrard got a little help from the ref with a blatant dive and Sheva had a goal disallowed....But that's the price you pay when you do a whole season with your backline's average age at about 30

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
mark77 said:
Small teams in Serie A will go bankrupt because they won't have enough money from the games vs Juve and the law that helps smaller teams in trouble will no longer exists.(spalma debiti)
Summer will be long. I bet serie A doesn't even start. Like a journalist(Italo Cucci, hate him) said today, Serie B will be better than serie A because Juve will be there.
I would say it will be tour of Italy for juve.. some people´s dreams of seeing juve or playing against juve will become true

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Gila#11 said:
Not true.
The location of the stadium is soooo far from the center of Torino.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
That is hard to happen,this was the right moment for such thing.

I don't think that this will prevent cheating in the future,especially not Berlusconni,he got away this time.
After removing almost all the serius adversaries from the face of the earth,
he will dominate the league as ever again,
i believe Milan will win smth from this appeal,
or a lesser point deduction (and an Uefa position,though they still have intertoto)
or a lesser -points deduction and this year's title (in favour of the amputated Inter)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Gila#11 said:
Istanbul wasn't THAT much of a shock for me..I'm not gonna say i expected it...I was practically celebratin Milans 7th already....Of course Gerrard got a little help from the ref with a blatant dive and Sheva had a goal disallowed....But that's the price you pay when you do a whole season with your backline's average age at about 30

so what are you trying to say? I guess after losing that 4-1 home leg lead to that spanish club by losing 4-0 away, you know your team doesn't have it ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)