The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (28 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Gila#11 said:
You never were glorious..Juve were a bunch of talented players who played defensive, boring, football, relyed on Moggi to win all games except Milan 3 Juve 1.:D
We were never glorious because our game was dull for the last two years? Okay... Juventus only dominated calcio since the start of it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Yeah Im afraid you are right, but I guess if anything it may not look good stastically when the tv right people find not many people are tuning to TV. Not that I believe this will ever happen, I think there will only be some socially crazed people like myself planning on doing these strategies:D

BTW will there be anyway to watch serie B matches? I heard Juve channel was supposed to come out, anyone know if thats available in england?
count me in too:)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
I think it was a great decision, and proberly the best to have now afterall its a great way to express your true feelings without the anti inflamatory stuff that has come out against us for these past months. Also to be honest im more than willing to spend three or four times the amount im currently paying for my sky subription just to watch Juve matches.
Wrong place at the wrong time man! Financially screwed I meant.

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
giovanotti said:
Bonus question for you:from the 4 Italian clubs charged for the match fixing,which one remain in serie A?

So much about mafia.
And which club only 'fixed' 1 game?Milan...and they didn't know about itsome guy did all for 'em,(meani or sth like that) they did a pretty shite job anyway, Shevchelsea had a goal disallowed + we only 1-0..Not like u Juve fans 3-0 in 8 mins.wooo

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
Gila#11 said:
And look at your clubs CL titles, ah 2003 Milan 0(P) - 0 Juve

Hey you fuckin' Rossonero baby. I can see ya having no more titles in Europe or Italy anymore. If we're CHEATING WINNERS, You're CHEATING LOSERS. So shut up your black and red [like shit] mouth and fuck up CHEATING LOSER (oh fuck)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Gila#11 said:

So what are you doing?? Coming here to throw salt on the wounds?? Where were you the last couple of years??

We have some very classy Milanistas in here, and quite honestly, you're making a pretty fucking awful first impression in this forum, deciding to sign up and post just when the shit hits the fan.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Gila#11 said:
4x in the final in 10 years. For instance, imagine we had won those 4 times. We own the European battleground. That's quite an accomplishment even though we didn't win.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Gila#11 said:
And which club only 'fixed' 1 game?Milan...and they didn't know about itsome guy did all for 'em,(meani or sth like that) they did a pretty shite job anyway, Shevchelsea had a goal disallowed + we only 1-0..Not like u Juve fans 3-0 in 8 mins.wooo

I said mine,thru the question I asked you.Nothing more to add,Gila.

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
Sianconero said:
Hey you fuckin' Rossonero baby. I can see ya having no more titles in Europe or Italy anymore. If we're CHEATING WINNERS, You're CHEATING LOSERS. So shut up your black and red [like shit] mouth and fuck up CHEATING LOSER (oh fuck)
2 years and we will have the Seria A again...Oh and hear this..Empoli can't play in Europe..Milan could still play in the UEFA...That's ours for the taking.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gila#11 said:

do you know that this "smth like that" brought you Janku and helped Gila to score his first goal with Milan's jersey by "hiring" his personal linesmen for the Milan games?:D

Gila#11 said:
2 years and we will have the Seria A again...Oh and hear this..Empoli can't play in Europe..Milan could still play in the UEFA...That's ours for the taking.
not yet, you are in position 12 now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)