The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (12 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
I hope the deduction of points is done at the end of the season for psychological matters.
what do you mean? players already know that, it doesnt even matter anymore, if they start with -30 or take the points away at the end of the season. Players already know how hard this task will be and they will be in B for 2 years atleast. :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
edpiero said:
Trust me, nothing will change still. Just boycott the fackers for fun :D
Yeah Im afraid you are right, but I guess if anything it may not look good stastically when the tv right people find not many people are tuning to TV. Not that I believe this will ever happen, I think there will only be some socially crazed people like myself planning on doing these strategies:D

BTW will there be anyway to watch serie B matches? I heard Juve channel was supposed to come out, anyone know if thats available in england?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Yeah Im afraid you are right, but I guess if anything it may not look good stastically when the tv right people find not many people are tuning to TV. Not that I believe this will ever happen, I think there will only be some socially crazed people like myself planning on doing these strategies:D

BTW will there be anyway to watch serie B matches? I heard Juve channel was supposed to come out, anyone know if thats available in england?
What a bad decision that was to make a channel from the beggining.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
Stephan said:
what do you mean? players already know that, it doesnt even matter anymore, if they start with -30 or take the points away at the end of the season. Players already know how hard this task will be and they will be in B for 2 years atleast. :cry:
AGREE

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ok,let me ask you a question:

Imagine that we enter the serie A next year.How do you guys see Juve.Is it going to be an average club,looking for a place in Europe,or a competitive one able to buy and spend????

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
giovanotti said:

Imagine that we enter the serie A next year.How do you guys see Juve.Is it going to be an average club,looking for a place in Europe,or a competitive one able to buy and spend????
Youre gonna be like Parma, Lecce and the rest, mid table.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
giovanotti said:

We'll be average
Not glorious anymore

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
giovanotti said:

Average, then slowly building up for European competition. Maybe in 5-8 years we can advance for the title.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
giovanotti said:

it depends on the players, who stay, who leave, who we buy. and with -30 points, we aint gona enter serie a next year, especially if lazio and viola will also be there.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juventina_Dee said:
Hey juventini..
this is really a very sad time for a juve fan :cry:
any news about who's leaving juve?
Welcome Juventina.:)

Well,nothing officially yet,but I expect most of or current players to leave.
To be honest with you,better question is:"who will stay with us"?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
edpiero said:
What a bad decision that was to make a channel from the beggining.
I think it was a great decision, and proberly the best to have now afterall its a great way to express your true feelings without the anti inflamatory stuff that has come out against us for these past months. Also to be honest im more than willing to spend three or four times the amount im currently paying for my sky subription just to watch Juve matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)