The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (47 Viewers)

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Of course Milan will not get them, they have cheated. The two scudetti will probably be over-written. I don't feel like our two former scudetti are undeserved. As far as I know, only two games were suspect and charged against.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The situatio is really shitty. I think this is the sadest moment of my life, but no matter what I love Juve even more. I'm just hoping for the best as we all do.

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
You'll probably get relegated this season coming...Almost all the first team are leaving..Includind Buffon to Milan:p...With -30 u'lll prob finish with about 12 points lol.Serie C for you

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Gila#11 said:
hahhahahhahahahaha fuckin Juve had it cumin...FORZA ROSSONERI!!
BAAAAAAAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAAAAAAN, bi bo pank! BAAAAAN

and dont forget, Gila wanted to join us and not Milan. Fuck of and go eat some paper for breakfast.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
no serie a for 2 years, 30 points is a big number, we wont make it.

we might as well see total collapse of juventus, players have nothing to play for, how well will they ever do, they still aint gona progress. How is deschamps going to motivate the squad who stays with juve?

:cry:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
One things for sure. I dont think I will be watching serie A next season. My reason is simply a boycott. I dont want to supply my few cents to any other serie A team. Injustice has been done and its only right to show your disaaproval by boycotting the Italian FA and the other slags.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stephan said:
no serie a for 2 years, 30 points is a big number, we wont make it.

we might as well see total collapse of juventus, players have nothing to play for, how well will they do, they aint gona progress. How is deschamps going to motivate the squad who stays with juve?

:cry:
Yeah tough call, not being an optimist but deschamp does have somewhat an ability to boost these young lads up, he did it at monaco when they realised they were going to be relegated and his been a true leader for the french NT during there WC wins. He has the ability to bring motivation if anything. Also with Ferrara looking to come back to us and possibly other ex juventinos it certainly does look promising, lets not forget ferarra did play his part in boosting the italian NT for the world cup during their dilemma. But I dunno if that will help especially when you consider that you are going to be at the bottom of serie B for fair amount of the season.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
One things for sure. I dont think I will be watching serie A next season. My reason is simply a boycott. I dont want to supply my few cents to any other serie A team. Injustice has been done and its only right to show your disaaproval by boycotting the Italian FA and the other slags.
Trust me, nothing will change still. Just boycott the fackers for fun :D

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Let's hope that the final decision will the number of minus points to 10 or 15. I rather play in C that with -30 points in B. This is unfair and I hope that Allah punish those ant-juve gents. Amen

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
Sianconero said:
I'm sure a team like Napoli can win the scudetto this year but Milan NO!
They're fuckin' shits
Forza Inter! Forza Roma! Fuck Milan bullshits
It WILL be Roma to win it this year and what are Juve going to win?Relegation.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
I hope the deduction of points is done at the end of the season for psychological matters.

No matter I think. I think I can't see a powerful Juve that every time can beat REAL or BARCELLONA anymore. the reality is that "BIANCONERI DIED FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS SADLY" only because of injustice!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)