The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (38 Viewers)

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
Well, Juve won two Scudetti in the past 5 years and neither Lazio nor Fio have, so the cheating, I think, benefitted them the most.

That is just my opinion.
I think it proves also the fact that Juve and Milan have had a better team

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
The simple fact that juve and Milan did better than they did, and are bigger clubs, especially in a financial state.

How is the crime any different, just because one is better at it than the other. They did the same thing.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
The simple fact that juve and Milan did better than they did, and are bigger clubs, especially in a financial state.
Ok Burke but we didn't steal the money to become reacher.We all know how the big clubs(which we are not from today) are earning the money.

Anyhow,we could be considered as the cheaters in the 2001/02 and 2003/04 under Lippi,am I right?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
We didn't succeed more than lazio and fiorentina merely from better manipulation of referees. It's not coincidence half our squad was in the world cup final.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Well, looking at Serie B teams next season, it won't be easy, guys...

Serie B: Albinoleffe, Arezzo, Bari, Bologna, Brescia, Cesena, Crotone, Fiorentina (-12pts), Frosinone, Genoa, Juventus (-30pts), Lazio (-7pts), Mantova, Modena, Napoli, Pescara, Piacenza, Rimini, Spezia, Triestina, Verona, Vicenza.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ReBeL said:
Well, looking at Serie B teams next season, it won't be easy, guys...

Serie B: Albinoleffe, Arezzo, Bari, Bologna, Brescia, Cesena, Crotone, Fiorentina (-12pts), Frosinone, Genoa, Juventus (-30pts), Lazio (-7pts), Mantova, Modena, Napoli, Pescara, Piacenza, Rimini, Spezia, Triestina, Verona, Vicenza.

Thats certainly the toughest serie B league ever,
at least considering the names...:smoke:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
DelpieroForLife said:
What a Fooking justice :cheesy: why not handing Berlscuni the two Scudettos and start his team with 15+ pts as well.

There is still time to do this in the appeal
(+Buffon as a bonus of aprecciaton, just to help them secure the Uefa cup and another championship)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
yeah on the positive side we will atleast have most of teh old hogs and "super lazy stars" out, young fresh and enthusiastic blood should help but thats not denying the same mutual respect from the other sides in serie B too.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
It will be very tough for the players, mentally. Watching the table after every game, seeing how we havn't progressed from last place. After 11 games we might, if everything goes super-great have 3 points. We will be last, for 10 games, even if we might be the best performing team in the league. Fucking disgrace.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
fuck

DEMOTION TO SERIE B + 30 POINT DEDUCTION + FORGETTING 28th & 29th SCUDETTOs

I can't believe specially 30 point deduction. we can't come to serie A again.
They could say us to play in C1.there's no diffrence. Fuck Milan! I'm sure that I can see their hands in thiese verdicts. FUCK THE ROSSONERI

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I wonder if we even will advance to play in Serie A next year with such a verdict. Even if we got the best squad in Serie B, we will still have lost most of our stars.

by the way, what happens to our two scudetti? Will they be handed to Milan or will no one get them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)