The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (30 Viewers)

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
The worst thing is not be like ac. torino.Cause the most important is the fiancial problems anth the price of juventus in the market.Something new out of the family Agniely is the right direction that sould be done ....SO, SAD BUT TRUE.......

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Daddi said:
Hehe it will be interesting to se Juve in Serie B. We will be back in Serie A when the new stadium is completed. Then we will se the new Juve!
Its highly unlikely that we can still manage to pull of that Mondo-Juve project off ,especially in a year coz we'll be in quite a severe financial crisis requiring us to sell players just for damage control

Jul 6, 2006
Juve haters are a disgrace. They obviously don't realize that in the long run this is horrible for calcio in general.

On the other hand is nice to see in RAI international that Juventus', Lazio's, and Fiorentina's (I don't care much for Milan) management are outraged by the veredict. Maybe they'll fight back and get something out of this. Apparently the court never really heard the defense.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
juvechampions said:
The worst thing is not be like ac. torino.Cause the most important is the fiancial problems anth the price of juventus in the market.Something new out of the family Agniely is the right direction that sould be done ....SO, SAD BUT TRUE.......
At the end of today, Juve shares we selling for 1.45 Euro. We can only hope that after the official sentencing, they dont break the 1 Euro mark going down coz it edges us toward no share worth at all

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Actually, if it was i that had made the decision, I woud have given you Serie C with no point reduction, and Milan the same.

With Lazio and Fiorentina Serie B with a 9 point reduction.
Why,how could you possibly know that Milan and Juve are bigger cheaters than Fiorentina and Lazio?

Apr 12, 2004
Mr. Gianna said:
Juve haters are a disgrace. They obviously don't realize that in the long run this is horrible for calcio in general.

On the other hand is nice to see in RAI international that Juventus', Lazio's, and Fiorentina's (I don't care much for Milan) management are outraged by the veredict. Maybe they'll fight back and get something out of this. Apparently the court never really heard the defense.

I'm not a hater, i have no problem with it, but if you cheat, you go down hard, I think.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Because Milan and Juve have done better or possibly profitted more in the past 5 years than the others.

Juve and Milan just have a greater advantage by ceating than do Lazio or Fiorentina.
That's just an assumption Burke,I think that it is not so clear as it looks.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Actually, if it was i that had made the decision, I woud have given you Serie C with no point reduction, and Milan the same.

With Lazio and Fiorentina Serie B with a 9 point reduction.

Why milan harsher than fiorentina and lazio?? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)