The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (26 Viewers)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Thanks mods :tup: , I know its an obvious decision to make to ban them but seriously I appreciate it keep up the good job, the last thing I can cope with are twats like these rubbing the salt.
phrozen d u think transfer wish will ever be fulfilled

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
AlexTheGreat said:
"Unheard-of"

In light of the sentence decreed by the Commissione d’Appello Federale, which has proposed the demotion of Juventus to Serie B with the deduction of 30 points, Chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has made the following statement: "It is unheard-of. We expected a balanced sentence from a court comprised of jurists of such esteem, both in its form and its content. Evidently our expectations were misplaced. The sentences signal a desire to attack the companies with excessive severity. We do not understand the differential legal treatment applied to the four cases under consideration. As the facts have clearly demonstrated, the episodes relating to Juventus under the observation of the sporting tribunal are without question comparable to those with which the other teams are charged. The difference being that in our case only two matches have been called into question. Therefore in this moment our priority is to look after the interests of our fans and those of the minor share holders, and we will do this straight away, appealing to the Consiglio Federale"

finally……
Does the Consiglio Federale use a new set of judges?
and dont tell that its also situated in Rome too:smoke:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
have faith in DD and this youth who 's ready to give so much for juventus.
in addition, Gigli the new president of juventus said he'll do the best he has to keep juventus competitive enough becoz juventus has a patrimony and no way to loose it !

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I guess this answer my question:

Juventus set to appeal
Friday 14 July, 2006

Italian giants Juventus have this evening announced their intention to appeal the decision to demote them to Serie B with a 30-point deduction.

The Old Lady of Italian football were tonight stripped of their last two Scudetti and their Serie A status after the Calciopoli verdicts were finally announced.

Although the club were expecting to find themselves in the Second Division for the first time in their history, they have been shocked by the proposed points penalty.

New Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was clearly furious after the news was delivered a little after 9pm local time.

“It’s unheard of,” said the Bianconeri chief. “We were expecting a balanced sentence but evidently we were mistaken.”

Gigli then confirmed that his club would appeal against the sentence before launching a broadside at Fabio Capello, the Coach who left Juve for Real Madrid at the start of this month.

“If Capello wants our players then he will have to pay the market value for them,” warned the official. “He left us in the most delicate of times and we aren’t going to give him any discounts.

“I’ve spoken with a few of our champions and I can concretely hope that a few of them have the desire to stay. After all, we’ll still pay their wages.”

Real are interested in numerous Juventini such as Gianluca Zambrotta, Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson.

Lazio and Fiorentina have also been condemned to the Second Division tonight, decisions which have been met with a similar amount of anger.

Capital chief Claudio Lotito has vowed to fight on in order to clear his club’s name, even if it means going to the European courts.

The Viola have called tonight’s events as “profoundly unjust” before adding: “We will fight with every means in every appropriate forum.”

Milan have survived the drop but have been barred from the Champions League and will start next term with a 15 point deduction.

The Rossoneri have released a statement in which they describe the verdict as an “extraordinary injustice” before adding that they will soon launch an appeal.

May 17, 2006
Shut up and go home, get a job, maybe you would have something to do then.

Maybe we could sell trezegol, ibra, thuram, emerson, vieira, and zebina.
If we can maybe instead of minus 30 points, minus 15 points, then we could be back in seie A in one season. It will be very hard because we have to win 30 or more games in serie B.
But I still hope the parliment will help us and give us amnsty.
I think that the biggest problems are financially.

And to all the stupid idiots who are partying now, I would like to say:
what we were you guys doing last sunday, weren't you partying for the world cup victory?
Just remember 3 of the ten best players of the world cup were Italians from Juventus: Buffon, Cannavaro and Zambrotta, and don't forget Del Piero and Camoranesi. Were you guys also screaming when those players played a good game?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Cronios said:
Can you imagine that this moment was the best in their entire lifes as football no matter from what pathetic team they were coming from,
they did realised that, they will never live such a moment in the fields, like a real team and all that they were ever hoped was that our enemies punished,
this says a lot about their caracter, make the ban a permanent one.:pint:
True that Chris.
But now,they are better than we are!!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Espectro said:
I guess this answer my question:

Juventus set to appeal
Friday 14 July, 2006

Italian giants Juventus have this evening announced their intention to appeal the decision to demote them to Serie B with a 30-point deduction.

The Old Lady of Italian football were tonight stripped of their last two Scudetti and their Serie A status after the Calciopoli verdicts were finally announced.

Although the club were expecting to find themselves in the Second Division for the first time in their history, they have been shocked by the proposed points penalty.

New Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was clearly furious after the news was delivered a little after 9pm local time.

“It’s unheard of,” said the Bianconeri chief. “We were expecting a balanced sentence but evidently we were mistaken.”

Gigli then confirmed that his club would appeal against the sentence before launching a broadside at Fabio Capello, the Coach who left Juve for Real Madrid at the start of this month.

“If Capello wants our players then he will have to pay the market value for them,” warned the official. “He left us in the most delicate of times and we aren’t going to give him any discounts.

“I’ve spoken with a few of our champions and I can concretely hope that a few of them have the desire to stay. After all, we’ll still pay their wages.”

Real are interested in numerous Juventini such as Gianluca Zambrotta, Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson.

Lazio and Fiorentina have also been condemned to the Second Division tonight, decisions which have been met with a similar amount of anger.

Capital chief Claudio Lotito has vowed to fight on in order to clear his club’s name, even if it means going to the European courts.

The Viola have called tonight’s events as “profoundly unjust” before adding: “We will fight with every means in every appropriate forum.”

Milan have survived the drop but have been barred from the Champions League and will start next term with a 15 point deduction.

The Rossoneri have released a statement in which they describe the verdict as an “extraordinary injustice” before adding that they will soon launch an appeal.
I sincirely hope that this is true!!!!!!!

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
ADP Timers said:
we still are in champions league right? i know the article said MILAN are not, and that we finished last two years ago, but all it said is that we DID NOT win the title this past year, while Milan were docked 44 pts, meaning, were still in it right? How tight would that be, winning promotion back into Serie A, and winning champions league? HAHAA. A FUCKING SERIE B team!!!!!!!1

I read that all four teams will not be in the champions leaugue.

Geof

May 14, 2004
swag said:
Forget A. Forget Europe. That's all history. Get it out of your minds now -- you're going to save yourselves a lot of disappointment and heartache.

The mission is all about B now, folks. Anything else is losing focus and getting too many steps ahead of ourselves. :agree:
So true. Everyone here thinks that SerieB will be so easy, but do we have any idea of what team we'll play with next year?

I guess Buffon, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Emerson, Vieira, Zlatan, Trezeguet, Nedved will leave.
We are going to play with a team that's nowhere near half as strong as it was last year. SerieB will be quite a challenge for such a team. Serie B - 30 points will be extremely hard.

The good thing is that the board seems abitious to keep Juve a big club and to bounce back. We hired a top coach, we will fight to keep our players or at least get a lot of money from their sells, the sponsors are on our side... This all means we are the best team in serieB. But that's not enough, we'll have to be the best team + 30 points.

Juve nel cuore per sempre!!

Geof

May 14, 2004
giovanotti said:
This is for the record:

We are in serie B for the first time in our history,which made inter the only club that never left serie A.
yes. And there will never be any Derby d'Italia anymore...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)