The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (34 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Everblue said:
These are the players for the new Juventus:

Portieri: Landry Bonnefoi, Antonio Mirante, Matteo Trini.
Difensori: Federico Balzaretti, Giovanni Bartolucci, Alessandro Birindelli, Francesco Calanchi, Giorgio Chiellini, Nicola Legrottaglie, Andrea Masiello, Felice Piccolo, Andrea Rossi, Pietro Zammuto.
Centrocampisti: Paolo De Ceglie, Giuliano Giannichedda, Olivier Kapo, Andrea Luci, Marco Marchionni, Claudio Marchisio, Ruben Olivera, Matteo Paro, Cristiano Zanetti.
Attaccanti: Valeri Bojinov, Tomas Guzman, Raffaele Palladino, Giuseppe Sculli, Rey Volpato, Marcelo Zalayeta.

Should we start crying?
Wait,where are Del Piero and Nedved????

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Everblue said:
These are the players for the new Juventus:

Portieri: Landry Bonnefoi, Antonio Mirante, Matteo Trini.
Difensori: Federico Balzaretti, Giovanni Bartolucci, Alessandro Birindelli, Francesco Calanchi, Giorgio Chiellini, Nicola Legrottaglie, Andrea Masiello, Felice Piccolo, Andrea Rossi, Pietro Zammuto.
Centrocampisti: Paolo De Ceglie, Giuliano Giannichedda, Olivier Kapo, Andrea Luci, Marco Marchionni, Claudio Marchisio, Ruben Olivera, Matteo Paro, Cristiano Zanetti.
Attaccanti: Valeri Bojinov, Tomas Guzman, Raffaele Palladino, Giuseppe Sculli, Rey Volpato, Marcelo Zalayeta.

Should we start crying?

The best players are still on vacation because of the WC :rolleyes:

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Im wondering if Juve games will still be televized.

Seemed to me like GolTV always shows the big teams games no matter how they're doing. It'd be interesting to see if they're willing to show Seria B games.

I could live with Juve being in the lowest division as long as I can watch them every week.

Mar 6, 2005
Peha said:
Damn! Juvemerda sucks! Grose! Serie B?! Damn! For God sake what happened?! You zebras! Damn! Burn in there! Burn!
Peha said:
you're too deep dude, some will go - some will come, take it like that . Besides Juve isnt about some legends its about legendary team :cool:

...aaaand, we have the first one to go..

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thanks mods :tup: , I know its an obvious decision to make to ban them but seriously I appreciate it keep up the good job, the last thing I can cope with are twats like these rubbing the salt.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
"Unheard-of"

In light of the sentence decreed by the Commissione d’Appello Federale, which has proposed the demotion of Juventus to Serie B with the deduction of 30 points, Chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has made the following statement: "It is unheard-of. We expected a balanced sentence from a court comprised of jurists of such esteem, both in its form and its content. Evidently our expectations were misplaced. The sentences signal a desire to attack the companies with excessive severity. We do not understand the differential legal treatment applied to the four cases under consideration. As the facts have clearly demonstrated, the episodes relating to Juventus under the observation of the sporting tribunal are without question comparable to those with which the other teams are charged. The difference being that in our case only two matches have been called into question. Therefore in this moment our priority is to look after the interests of our fans and those of the minor share holders, and we will do this straight away, appealing to the Consiglio Federale"

finally……

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
Someone ban those guys: serie b and peha!!!
Can you imagine that this moment was the best in their entire lifes as football no matter from what pathetic team they were coming from,
they did realised that, they will never live such a moment in the fields, like a real team and all that they were ever hoped was that our enemies punished,
this says a lot about their caracter, make the ban a permanent one.:pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)