The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (37 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
mark77 said:
Serie C with no point deduction was better. We could of been back in A in a couple of years.

and we could a serie C and a serie B title in our complete trophy colection:cool:

Thats why i kept saying i would prefere C and Milan in B' than B'-30 and Milan in A' - 15 points

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Cronios said:
dont worry will do better in the appeal, this is happening all the time,
but even with a -20 its still very dificult because we will have to fight with Lazio and Fiorentina in the barage games
come on there is no way the star playerS of fiorentina and lazio wont leave the club

Everblue

Jul 12, 2006
These are the players for the new Juventus:

Portieri: Landry Bonnefoi, Antonio Mirante, Matteo Trini.
Difensori: Federico Balzaretti, Giovanni Bartolucci, Alessandro Birindelli, Francesco Calanchi, Giorgio Chiellini, Nicola Legrottaglie, Andrea Masiello, Felice Piccolo, Andrea Rossi, Pietro Zammuto.
Centrocampisti: Paolo De Ceglie, Giuliano Giannichedda, Olivier Kapo, Andrea Luci, Marco Marchionni, Claudio Marchisio, Ruben Olivera, Matteo Paro, Cristiano Zanetti.
Attaccanti: Valeri Bojinov, Tomas Guzman, Raffaele Palladino, Giuseppe Sculli, Rey Volpato, Marcelo Zalayeta.

Should we start crying?

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
we still are in champions league right? i know the article said MILAN are not, and that we finished last two years ago, but all it said is that we DID NOT win the title this past year, while Milan were docked 44 pts, meaning, were still in it right? How tight would that be, winning promotion back into Serie A, and winning champions league? HAHAA. A FUCKING SERIE B team!!!!!!!1

Dec 12, 2005
30 point deduction is very harsh! We are going to lose our top players...Its a shame really. This will be a good time for our young players to develop and then go up to serie A and kick the living sh!t out of everyone. Juventino per sempre!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
mark77 said:
Serie C with no point deduction was better. We could of been back in A in a couple of years.

Serie B with -30pts means we play with our Primavera squad, get relegated in serie C, get back in serie B, and then in A.
Hmm to a certain extent I would agree. Relegation may seem a lil far off despite the fact of how much ground we may end up making but if we dont making it up to serie A straight away then whetever stars we do have remaining will be certainly gone and we certainly wont be the same again. Atleast when your in serie C you know that you dont have to worry about making up all them points to get yourself back up..

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Ok. Ok. Let's see who stays and who leaves. I hope Didier is a good coach for us. Anyway, I will still support and love Juventuts no matter what because 109 years of history cannot be erased in one verdict. FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ADP Timers said:
we still are in champions league right? i know the article said MILAN are not, and that we finished last two years ago, but all it said is that we DID NOT win the title this past year, while Milan were docked 44 pts, meaning, were still in it right? How tight would that be, winning promotion back into Serie A, and winning champions league? HAHAA. A FUCKING SERIE B team!!!!!!!1
Nop no CL for us, we have been put in the last position of last seasons league which inherently means no CL. put it this way if milan were docked 44 points, then we are docked much more.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
If we get back to serie A, that team is never going to be in contention for a european spot.
Forget A. Forget Europe. That's all history. Get it out of your minds now -- you're going to save yourselves a lot of disappointment and heartache.

The mission is all about B now, folks. Anything else is losing focus and getting too many steps ahead of ourselves. :agree:

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
ADP Timers said:
Sorry to spoil the party but were out of that too

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
mark77 said:

Serie B with -30pts means we play with our Primavera squad, get relegated in serie C, get back in serie B, and then in A.
That makes no sense. In B we play with our Primavera squad, in C what would we have played with, not the same squad? We will not get relegated to Serie C, we'll be back in A in two years, maybe even one.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
"Ho delle speranze che qualcuno dei nostri giocatori molto importanti resti". Lo ha detto il presidente della Juve, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, aggiungendo che se "il Real Madrid vuole i nostri giocatori li dovrà pagare". "E' ovvio - ha aggiunto Cobolli Gigli ai microfoni di Rai 1 - che una parte dei nostri giocatori non rimarrà in Serie B. Non possiamo non riconoscere a questi la possibilità di giocare in campionati più competitivi. Abbiamo un patrimonio e non possiamo svendere"
link http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=21&a=10710

Sep 28, 2002
swag said:
Forget A. Forget Europe. That's all history. Get it out of your minds now -- you're going to save yourselves a lot of disappointment and heartache.

The mission is all about B now, folks. Anything else is losing focus and getting too many steps ahead of ourselves. :agree:
very true

btw, nice avatar and good luck moderating in the next few days, as ill be away. expect loads of trolls and interistas (isnt that the same really?)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
serfaraaz said:
come on there is no way the star playerS of fiorentina and lazio wont leave the club
same goes for us...
and in my estimations i pressumed we and they will be far superior than this years Atalantas,
if we are not there is no hope...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
swag said:

At least we have some good memories.:sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)