The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (47 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The only positive thing I can see is that we will be left by some of our "so called" players....we can make some players in Serie B.

I'm not so happy,but I'm expecting an appeal which could help us to tranform -30 to at least compatitible -20 points.

Sep 28, 2002
The Pado said:
Sir, I like the way you think. +Rep
but will we have the players to reduce the deficit?

bye bye cannavaro, zambrotta and buffon. will legrottaglie be good enough to get us back? i'd like to think the way he does, but this is a punch below the belt.

Mar 6, 2005
giovanotti said:
The only positive thing I can see is that we will be left by some of our "so called" players....we can make some players in Serie B.

I'm not so happy,but I'm expecting an appeal which could help us to tranform -30 to at least compatitible -20 points.
even -20 is too much.. I want -12 :pumpkin:

xxxxxxx

Jul 14, 2006
Holdon said:
Maybe if you weren't so patronzing, you'd be better recieved :disagree:
Tell me where I was being patronzing in my posts?

I was stating the obvious, not being patronizing. There's a difference.

You guys need to stop taking things so serious. It's only a football team!

BONSMOTS

Jul 14, 2006
zizoufan said:
neither I !
FORZA JUVENTUS !
we'll be living a new era of the club
time for mobilisation and union :)
Neither me, i am actually excited for the new era ahead of us, even in Serie B. This is the start of a new legend.

Just imaging what the media will say when we get promoted next year.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Guzzler said:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/btable.html

above is the link for final serie b positions.

the top two clubs are automatically pomoted. The next four go into a play off for the remaining two spots. Juve to get a playoff match need around 70 points from a possible 126 less 30. Juve can afford to lose around 7 matches
So we have a chance to be back in serie A?????

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Eurosport.com had this:
--------------------------------------

Serie A sides Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina were all demoted for their part in Italy's match-fixing scandal on Friday. Meanwhile, Milan keep their top division status despite being docked 44 points but will be deducted 15 points next season and will not be able to compete in the champions League.

Juventus have also been stripped of the two Scudetto's they won in the past two seasons and will start their life in Serie B with a 30 point penalty, making their stay away from the top division likely to last two years.
Lazio and Fiorentina have also been docked points, losing seven and twelve respectively.

Jul 6, 2006
I listening Inter might push for the scudetti to be assigned to them. If I were a fan of Inter I'd be ashamed.

Now we have to keep our fingers crossed that the appeal takes some point off from the penalization. It's like Juvetus president just said there's not a single hard evidence of anything. Those wiretappings are simply not enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)