The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (69 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Lilianna said:
shut up.
your problem is chronical,and it is in your empty head

Ok, aside from the fact that the first half of your sentence didn't actually make sense, and the second half is more grammatically fucked up than a Shakespearean play, you're very creative!!

:wallbang: :pumpkin:

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Sir Sebastian said:
I'm watching Rai International, but they're only showing broken clips of the hotel, with tons of fans shouting "Some word i dno, some word i dno, VAFFANCULO " :lol2:
Outside Juventus HQ, people are driving by in cars shouting "SERIE C!".

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
TBH,that doesn't make you better than other people.:eyebrows:

In case you failed to notice, I never said it did.

Oh but thank you for your words of wisdom, I would be lost without them. :eyebrows:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
You really have a problem.:disagree:
Obviously it is a puberty problem.

This also makes no sense at all. I advise you to read the last few pages and take note on who has "problems."

What a wise remark, trying to point out my immaturity. This is just after you thought it was hilarious that Lilianna, after stating she cries because someone insults a football team, responds to my very light-hearted remark with, "shut up. you have a problem in your head."

Trust me, just give up now.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
In case you failed to notice, I never said it did.

Oh but thank you for your words of wisdom, I would be lost without them. :eyebrows:
You are lost,whatever the words are.
Sorry,but I have something smarter to do,than to educate you,kid.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Altair said:
why a new begining? coz we ve been too successful? Italian soccer will suffer tremendously from the 5 year hiatus.

To start clean, away form the crimes of befriending referees. Yes, Serie A will suffer, but I guess it is proper.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
You are lost,whatever the words are.
Sorry,but I have something smarter to do,than to educate you,kid.
:lol2:

Anyone who claims they have something "smarter to do," is not going to educate me. I am sorry Gio, but your comments just dont make any sense. :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)