The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (6 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It sickens me when i see that clubs are trying to buy all of our best players. They have no mercy they are trying to assure themselves that we sink in SerieB. Like Alessio Secco said: JUVENTUS IS NOT A STORE!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Turk_Bianconero said:
you believe too much
this is circus
their objectives: destroy us

-20 points prove this
Yes, they are trying to destroy us because destroying Juve helps them so much, right? Do you know how much money Serie A will lose when Juve are relegated? The reputation of the league will go down and the standard will drop. How does this benefit them? Oh wait, that's right, it doesn't!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
ika83 said:
It sickens me when i see that clubs are trying to buy all of our best players. They have no mercy they are trying to assure themselves that we sink in SerieB. Like Alessio Secco said: JUVENTUS IS NOT A STORE!
Actually is not that bad. This proves that we are the best team in the World and that everybody needs a juventino to be a better team!

xxxxxxx

Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
you believe too much
this is circus
their objectives: destroy us

-20 points prove this
That's not destroying Juventus at all. Destroying Juventus would be to put you in C or below with -20 points. You should be happy if you get let off with only being in B.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
xxxxxxx said:
That's not destroying Juventus at all. Destroying Juventus would be to put you in C or below with -20 points. You should be happy if you get let off with only being in B.
Not when Milan fixes a match out fluently and are not charged for it. The whole calcio is corrupted and they are blaming it all on Juve.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
danielão said:
And Lazio, and Fiorentina, and since they're also being punished, and Milan.
No man.. Milan got away with fixing the udinese match in 04-05. They are not charged against this one. They fixed it with udinese to end in a draw so udinese reach the CL and Milan get Janckolovisky... If they were charged for it they would have been in C2 now along side udinese.. Hard evidence. The phonecall prior and post the match with the udinese official said it all..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I know that is off-topic but there are so many topics and I am new and I think this is the most popular thread now! But SORRY, Lilianna, you naughty girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)