The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (65 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Romanisto said:
Obviously not. Read through the posts once again and you see that there's people here that believe Juve are the scapegoat.

What Juve did was wrong and illegal (yes Moggi and Giraudo represent Juve). They selected the refs for their matches and everyone elses, they had players sent off so they would miss their matches against Juve, they had the refs fix the matches so they could get wins, draws, or losses as to beenfit them and satellite Juve clubs, refs were given huge discounts on FIAT cars, uncooperating refs were singled out, threatened or locked in locker rooms, etc.

In all, there were over 10,000 pages of transcripts against Juve and yet everyone is conspiring against you. Well maybe they are to make sure you are never capabale of cheating again.
Actually that is not true..
If Moggi selected all refs then how in gods hell did some refs make mistakes against us. And how in gods hell did some of our players miss important matches due to suspenssions and red cards..
Moggi went against fair play but the whole thing is an exageration. There are only 40 phone calls out of 100,000 that have controversial statements.
The whole italian calcio fedderation is corrupted. You cannot pinpoint one club and say that they are corrupted and punish them. If Roma's officials phone taps were published you will see very similar things. Some of Inter phone taps were published and included controversial materianl that goes against fair play.
Moggi was not clean, but to say that he has built everything and that he is the strongest man in Italy is just plain crap.
It appears that it is the federation's easy way out.
Milan fixed games and are only being punished by point deduction, there are no evidence that juve have fixed games and they are punished to C2 and 15 points deduction.

Jul 2, 2006
gagarini1 said:
If they take two scudetti that would be the "UNFAIREST" thing ever made in football history! All the sweat, all the fight the players had.... that cannot be lost...

World Cup also justified players abilities and no one should dount that they are capable winning Lecce without fixing.... This is BullShit...

I cannot acept that!!! No evidence no Proof ! nothing!

F*UCK PROSECUTORS, F*UCK SILVIO, F*UCK MORATTI, F*CK 'em all!!!!!!!!

P.S. Unfortunately I'm not Italian and don't live in Italy, otherwise I don't know what I would have done! I would 've joined every Riot!
prosecutors mom is a bit.h, berlusconi is a son of a bit.h
,moratti's family is a bit.h damn all of you
I hope they will never laugh in their life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jem83 said:
I'm sure Mediaset has a get out-clause if we get relegated, that the television broadcasting was restricted to Serie-A only.

Speculation on my part, though, but it would be foolish not to add such a clause.

Edit:

I just read Berlusconi's article in which he talks about the trial being unfair and about "sponsors being seriously damaged".

Maybe there is no such clause then.
Lets take a momment to think here....what would be more stupid...

1. Make a relegation release clause with Juventus
2. Don't make a relegation release clause with Juventus

DDaaaaaaa.....

Obviously, I would never have thought to put a relegation release clause when dealing with Juventus....am I stupid?:eyebrows:

And as far as I know, all our players dont contain relegation release clauses...we're no brescia, atalanta and the likes ffs...:agree:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
Actually that is not true..
If Moggi selected all refs then how in gods hell did some refs make mistakes against us. And how in gods hell did some of our players miss important matches due to suspenssions and red cards..
Moggi went against fair play but the whole thing is an exageration. There are only 40 phone calls out of 100,000 that have controversial statements.
The whole italian calcio fedderation is corrupted. You cannot pinpoint one club and say that they are corrupted and punish them. If Roma's officials phone taps were published you will see very similar things. Some of Inter phone taps were published and included controversial materianl that goes against fair play.
Moggi was not clean, but to say that he has built everything and that he is the strongest man in Italy is just plain crap.
It appears that it is the federation's easy way out.
Milan fixed games and are only being punished by point deduction, there are no evidence that juve have fixed games and they are punished to C2 and 15 points deduction.
this is obvious hopefully. the hate against juvents have increasing those years and they 're trying to halt juventus performances.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
Lets take a momment to think here....what would be more stupid...

1. Make a relegation release clause with Juventus
2. Don't make a relegation release clause with Juventus

DDaaaaaaa.....

Obviously, I would never have thought to put a relegation release clause when dealing with Juventus....am I stupid?:eyebrows:

And as far as I know, all our players dont contain relegation release clauses...we're no brescia, atalanta and the likes ffs...:agree:
I'm just saying if it was me I'd specify in the deal: "rights to broadcast Juventus' games in the Serie-A". It has nothing to do with a "relegation release clause", that wasn't my point.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jem83 said:
I'm just saying if it was me I'd specify in the deal: "rights to broadcast Juventus' games in the Serie-A". It has nothing to do with a "relegation release clause", that wasn't my point.
oh well thats understandable then...but to be fair, writting "Juventus Home games" pretty much ment serie a and cl...nobody expected anything like this...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Romanisto said:
Civil conversation form a Juve fan. Why am I not surprised?
You should take a look at thte whole 2004/2005 season...watch every game that includes the big teams...Inter, Milan, Juve, Roma and yes Inter....

Now compare referee performances and biases between them, you will be surpised that Juve doesn't get the most help...

Its this whole media....they love getting on Juve's back. And this isn't a crybaby yell from me...after the 2000/2001 season I paid close attention to refereeing...and you know wht....

after a game where Juve faced wrong descisions, the media made no comment of it in the game reports, they down play it...and when other teams are helped like Milan and Inter, they downplay that too, making no comment...
perhaps because they have more attacking style of play i dont know..

but when Juventus is favored by a ref, it is all over the media....Juve helped again by ref...

that is just redicilous.

and out of all the conversations(thousands) that exist in one season between many teams and officials, you only judge using 40 of them? That is the least objective thing anybody could do...

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
This the first smart thing I have heard Berlusconi say
--------------------------------------------------------------

Berlusconi Hits Out At Trial Silvio Berlusconi, the president of AC Milan and former prime minister of Italy, has criticised the current Serie A match-fixing trial, saying that the clubs and their supporters should not be punished by relegation.

Berlusconi says relegation is not a suitable punishment for any of the four clubs - including Milan - who are accused of wrong-doing.
His view is that neither his own club nor Juventus, Lazio or Fiorentina should be punished by relegation as it would hurt the players and fans who were not involved in the corruption.
"The eventual punishments shouldn't hit players or penalise fans who have no responsibility whatsoever," Berlusconi told Gazzetta dello Sport.
"I am against relegation and I don't speak just as president of Milan.
"Should Juve be relegated it would hinder other clubs that would lose the revenue they take when they play against a team like Juventus.
"One also has to think of the damage this would create to sponsors and television companies that have signed contracts with these clubs."
Berlusconi also slammed the trial itself, saying the way it is being conducted is unfair.
"The judges have not listened to all the telephone conversations," he said.
"Not all the testimonies have been heard and the results on the pitch have given a different perception of what took place.
"In all of this story there has never been a smell of money, that is why you cannot really speak of corruption in those terms."
Berlusconi wants the punishments to be limited to those officials and referees involved.
"Let's leave the players and the fans out of it and hit those who are really responsible, the executives and the referees," he said.
"But with a serious and fair trial, different to what we are witnessing."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
marcusa said:

Berlusconi Hits Out At Trial Silvio Berlusconi, the president of AC Milan and former prime minister of Italy, has criticised the current Serie A match-fixing trial, saying that the clubs and their supporters should not be punished by relegation.

Berlusconi says relegation is not a suitable punishment for any of the four clubs - including Milan - who are accused of wrong-doing.
His view is that neither his own club nor Juventus, Lazio or Fiorentina should be punished by relegation as it would hurt the players and fans who were not involved in the corruption.
"The eventual punishments shouldn't hit players or penalise fans who have no responsibility whatsoever," Berlusconi told Gazzetta dello Sport.
"Should Juve be relegated it would hinder other clubs that would lose the revenue they take when they play against a team like Juventus.
"One also has to think of the damage this would create to sponsors and television companies that have signed contracts with these clubs."
Berlusconi also slammed the trial itself, saying the way it is being conducted is unfair.
"Not all the testimonies have been heard and the results on the pitch have given a different perception of what took place.
"In all of this story there has never been a smell of money, that is why you cannot really speak of corruption in those terms."
Berlusconi wants the punishments to be limited to those officials and referees involved.
"Let's leave the players and the fans out of it and hit those who are really responsible, the executives and the referees," he said.
ah balls to him, hes trying to divert any blame from us onto him, hes only saying primarily to save his own skin, he has no interest of the other clubs, but his own

Jul 12, 2006
we ll there are many stories herebut what i can say is easy juve if to be relegated that mean one thing that opposers have finnaly succeded to opress juventus and found a way to stop their run. but be sure that no matter how many years it takes we will be back in serie A and we will be #1 faster than they think......after all we all want a seria of fire in the past 2 years we managed to keep the cup with us although milan were following us step by step or we forget???? lets see inter didnt do anything and are not even accused ohh tahts nice:mad::mad::mad::mad: well how is it? well have they played any decent game in the past 1,2,3,4,5 years can t recall anyi would say even if all the team in serie a were relegated and inter played with an italien serie c for the league i would say they would nt win

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
marcusa said:

OMG!! Berlusconi defending Juventus!!??? isnt this a signal of the Apocalipsis or something?

:D

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Espectro said:
OMG!! Berlusconi defending Juventus!!??? isnt this a signal of the Apocalipsis or something?

:D
HA HA!! I hate to say it, but I agree with him. If the players were accused of fixing matches or losing on purpose, I would be all for relagation. However, no players were involved at all. Give Moggi and the others a life time ban, and don't punish the players. I would like to see Moggi selling flowers at traffic lights instead of runnig a football team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)