The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (64 Viewers)

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
cheer up guys! I have a letter from Zaccone lawyer of Juve to the fans of J1897.com including some positive messages.

Caro Stefano, lei ha perfettamente ragione quando scrive che la società non
ha fatto nulla di illecito: purtroppo, come Lei sa, ci sono stati
comportamenti sbagliati dei suoi dirigenti; e di questi comportamenti, per
la legge sportiva, la società deve inesorabilmente rispondere. Io ho detto
chiaramente in ogni sede e quindi anche alla commissione che non possiamo
essere trattati diversamente dalle altre squadre, perché i comportamenti dei
nostri dirigenti sono stati identici a quelli di Lazio, Fiorentina e Milan.
Anche la società è di questo avviso e quindi non accetteremo un trattamento
diverso e peggiore, facendo ogni ricorso in ogni possibile sede.
Cordialmente. Zaccone

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Babel Fish Translation Help

In English:
Stefano beloved, she has reason when perfectly he writes that the society has not made null of illicit: unfortunately, as It knows, they have been behaviors mistakes you of managing its; and of these behaviors, for the sport law, the society must inexorably answer. I have I dictate clearly in every center and therefore also to the commission that we cannot be various deals you from the other squares, because the behaviors of managing ours have been identical to those of Lazio, Fiorentina and Milan. Also the society is of this warning and therefore we will not accept a various treatment and worse, appealing every every in possible center. Cordial. Zaccone

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
YES THATS THE SMARTEST MOVE EVER!!!!!!!!!

I heard that Cannavaro, Emerson and Zambrotta for only 15mln euros on loan to REAL MADRID! and after Juve's back they return players!!!!!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Jem83 said:
They're out to get us, big time. The amount of evidence is breathtakingly low, but still we're gonna be relegated as the ONLY TEAM involved in this 'Scandal'. Want my opinion? The court is the scandal. The prosecutor is the scandal. Are they gonna send us down because of 3 or 4 stupid phone calls? When the other clubs have done exactly the same? FFS, there's just as much evidence for the other clubs than there is incriminating us.

We're not going down because we cheat.
We're going down because we are loathed and despised. These fuckers have waited patiently for a chance to knock us and now the day has come.
agreed

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
OH I AM FURIOUS, AND THAT I'M UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST MAD!!!!!!!!!!

F*CK THEM!!!!!!!! WISH THE SAME AS MATERAZZI WISHED TO ZIDANE!

:-(

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
m_elayyan said:
Even perlescuni dont want Juve to be relegated cause it will affect the money that will come from the TV rights
I'm sure Mediaset has a get out-clause if we get relegated, that the television broadcasting was restricted to Serie-A only.

Speculation on my part, though, but it would be foolish not to add such a clause.

Edit:

I just read Berlusconi's article in which he talks about the trial being unfair and about "sponsors being seriously damaged".

Maybe there is no such clause then.

I agreed with everything Silvio Berlusconi said in that article. Has to be a lifetime first :)

"The fans and the players are innoncent. There are no money involved. The trial is not fair. Let's go after the guilty participants; the executives and the referees" he said.

Sep 1, 2002
Jem83 said:
I'm sure Mediaset has a get out-clause if we get relegated, that the television broadcasting was restricted to Serie-A only.

Speculation on my part, though, but it would be foolish not to add such a clause.

Edit:

I just read Berlusconi's article in which he talks about the trial being unfair and about "sponsors being seriously damaged".

Maybe there is no such clause then.

I agreed with everything Silvio Berlusconi said in that article. Has to be a lifetime first :)

"The fans and the players are innoncent. There are no money involved. The trial is not fair. Let's go after the guilty participants; the executives and the referees" he said.
Berlusconi has always had good script writers; it wasn't too long ago he was calling for the head of Juve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He's a dick, no doubt, but he seemed genuine and concerned enough about all of this. I think he knows what severe damage it will cause the Italian league to relegate Juventus and to punish the 3 other sides. And seeing as the evidence is close to non-existent, he calls it an "unfair trial". Which it also seems to be.. It did so from the very beginning.

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
Obviously not. Read through the posts once again and you see that there's people here that believe Juve are the scapegoat.

What Juve did was wrong and illegal (yes Moggi and Giraudo represent Juve). They selected the refs for their matches and everyone elses, they had players sent off so they would miss their matches against Juve, they had the refs fix the matches so they could get wins, draws, or losses as to beenfit them and satellite Juve clubs, refs were given huge discounts on FIAT cars, uncooperating refs were singled out, threatened or locked in locker rooms, etc.

In all, there were over 10,000 pages of transcripts against Juve and yet everyone is conspiring against you. Well maybe they are to make sure you are never capabale of cheating again.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Romanisto said:
Obviously not. Read through the posts once again and you see that there's people here that believe Juve are the scapegoat.

What Juve did was wrong and illegal (yes Moggi and Giraudo represent Juve). They selected the refs for their matches and everyone elses, they had players sent off so they would miss their matches against Juve, they had the refs fix the matches so they could get wins, draws, or losses as to beenfit them and satellite Juve clubs, refs were given huge discounts on FIAT cars, uncooperating refs were singled out, threatened or locked in locker rooms, etc.

In all, there were over 10,000 pages of transcripts against Juve and yet everyone is conspiring against you. Well maybe they are to make sure you are never capabale of cheating again.
Your club aint clean either. You wanna believe it is that's fine with me, but don't try to waste ppls time on this forum. We don't care about you or your shit club.

And don't come here with "Obviously not" like this is some sort of a NORMAL trial. This is Italy for christ's sake. EVERYONE hates Juventus and you know it. That's why you're here, isn't it? Double standard sorry ass smurf!

:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)