The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (36 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
juve_step said:
Maybe Pessotto tried to kill himself so that they would let Juventus off the hook, i mean the trial would say "they guys have just lost their team manager for christ sake! Sort of like the ultimate sacrifice by Pessotto for Mercy on Juventus. What do you think
Can anybody tell me why this clown hasnt been banned!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juvewiz said:
I think Juventus will have a very good chance of winning promotion even with -15 points from the start in serie B. Serie B consist of 42 games. This season Catania were promoted with 78 points from 22 wins 12 draws and 8 losses. So with a record of 28 wins 10 draws and 4 losses, Juve would have finished above them. To reach the playoff zone, one needed 66 points. So even if we can't finish in the top two, there is still a good chance of promotion.

I ve been thinking a lot about this lately, a twelve point deduction is at the edge, more than -15 is a disaster,
it will practically mean that after 5 weeks of playing,
even if we do the perfect start and win 5 out of 5 matches,
we will still have 0 points.
(if we draw or even lose some games we will waste about two months to get at 0 points,
we will for sure wont be able to recover much up untill x-mas)

This year for ex. Atalanta (ranked first) had 24 wins 9 draws and 9 loses,
we are hoping ce can do better than that,
but we souldnt consider it a piece of cake,
as we wont have the same team we have now,
most players will leave after a possibly 3-4 years return to CL scene (one or two years wasted to B and one more year wasted to get to a qualification position for CL)
buying young amateur players in an unknown league, led by an amateur coach who knows nothing about the teams/players there,
isnt as much easy as ppl think,
lets say we wont be the miracle team of serie B,
but we will do better than the rest and repeat the Atalanta run this year and gather those 81 points

81 - 15 = 66 two teams had 66 points this year and were placed at positions 6 and 7, position number 6 allows barage games, but what happens if next year the first 6 teams lose less points?
we all know how desperate/motivated the oposition gets to beat juve,
the refs will be eager to proove they are no juve fans
and they are "clean"
without according to Juve none 50-50% decision and generally favour even the lowest team of the league:D that would affect some results...
our enemies will keep the fight and attempt to keep us to b' as long as possible, ny any means...
and we are prooven too weak to react off the field...
Also what happens if the serie B teams decide this year at going on high (gathering many points) and stop those classic serie B draws the situation will be out of reach...
the background dark forces will be still able to control our fate no matter what we will do on the field, our heroic fight could be in vain,
it is a serius possibility and its not by our hand to decide our fate,
we sould not take it as token that we will have a swift return to serie A.

however i believe/hope that we will get a better "deal" on the appeal,
loosing the two titles and spending two years in serie B is really too much...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
we should hang him :D

i guess wot he said about pessotto was a bit of a sick thought, and usually i dont have alot of respect for those who try to commit suicide as i usually think they are attension seekers, tho dependant on wot the circumstances are.

but rite now at this time we need as many juventino's to be together as one, and to embrace together any obstacles that are comming our way, we may be the old lady, who has been beaten by the female beaters of milan and inter, they may get us relegated, they may take our scudetti's, but they will never take our dignity and pride!!! we will bounce back from anything and we will be the new lady!!! we will be once again like margret thatcher - "The iron lady"

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Cronios said:
I ve been thinking a lot about this lately, a twelve point deduction is at the edge more than -15 is a disaster,
it will practically means that after 5 weeks of playing,
even if we do the perfect start and win 5 out of 5 matches we will still have 0 points. (if we draw or even lose some games we will waste abbout two months to get at 0points, we will for sure wont be able to recover much up untill x-mas)

This year for ex Atalanta (ranked first) had 24 wins 9 draws and 9 loses,
we are hoping ce can do better than but we souldnt consider it a piece of cake,
we wont have the same team we have now,
most players will leave after a possibly 3-4years return to CL scene (one or two years to B and one year to get to a qualification position for CL)
buying young amateur players in an unknown league, led by an amateur coach who knows nothing about the teams/players there isnt as much easy as ppl think,
lets say we wont be the miracle team of serie B but we will do better than the rest and repeat the Atalanta run this year and gather those 81 points

81 - 15 = 66 two teams had 66 points this year and were placed at positions 6 and 7 position number 6 allows barage games, but what happnes if next years the first 6 teams lose less?
we all know how desperate/motivated the oposition gets to beat juve,
the refs will be eager to proove they are no juve fans and they are "clean"
without according to Juve none 50-50% decision:D
our enemies will keep the fight and attempt to keep us to b' as long as possible
and we are prooven too weak to react off the field,
but the serie B teams decide this year at going on high and stop those classic serie B draws the situation will be out of reach...
the background dark forces will be still able to control our fate no matter what we will do on the field, our heroic fight could be in vain,
it is a serius possibility and its not by our hand to decide our fate,
we sould not take it as token that we will have a swift return to serie A.

however i belive that we will get a better deal on the appeal,
loosing the two titles and spending two years in serie B is really too much...
If we get relegated with 15 points deduction,we could fix 5 matches and neutralize our minus.:D

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
i guess wot he said about pessotto was a bit of a sick thought, and usually i dont have alot of respect for those who try to commit suicide as i usually think they are attension seekers, tho dependant on wot the circumstances are.

but rite now at this time we need as many juventino's to be together as one, and to embrace together any obstacles that are comming our way, we may be the old lady, who has been beaten by the female beaters of milan and inter, they may get us relegated, they may take our scudetti's, but they will never take our dignity and pride!!! we will bounce back from anything and we will be the new lady!!! we will be once again like margret thatcher - "The iron lady"

well lets see how many juventino's will we have after the trial. because i know about 10 people on here from sweden and love ibrah, will they be around when he goes to inter. i dont want idiots like him to be around because it make us juventino's look like idiots are selfs for keeping him around.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
well lets see how many juventino's will we have after the trial. because i know about 10 people on here from sweden and love ibrah, will they be around when he goes to inter. i dont want idiots like him to be around because it make us juventino's look like idiots are selfs for keeping him around.
And 10 more people,but not from Sweden.
You are totally right about that fact!:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
ye i know a certain zlatan follower from another forum form new york, he totally kisses his ass, no matter how good or bad his performance has been, and totally talks down del piero no matter wot his performance was like.

but me ive been a juventino nearly all my life, i believe god created me to wear that bianconero shirt, and to sing the songs of the ultras, and to stand up for my club. Ive had alot of stick in my life for the club ive supported, especially in school who wud take every opportunity to take a public humiliating strike at me every time italia or juventus lost, but i always stuck by and refused to back down, after the australia game, a english gooner came up to me and i was wearing my italia maglia and shouted at me, that we were a bunch of diving cheats ( after the events of the aussie match) after i said my views of his disgrace of a nation, he continued, and felt the wrath of my fist, damn it felt good, btw im not condoning violence, but at times these people need to be taught a lesson and to know wen to stfu!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ive only been on the forum for a short while and i no 10, imagine how many you guys know..........ya my buddy always make fun of juve when they get knocked out of CL. it pisses me off but thats what buddy's do. i just make fun of ac milan (who they support).........

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
giovanotti said:
Indeed,we should learn from our mistakes!;)
Rule number one:hire someone to do the dirty job insted of you.:tup:
Meani? :pint:

Well, he should be more carefull because he was caught with Galliani telling him to push for certain linesmen.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I just dont expect us to survive TBH but I dont think we'd go down to Serie C1. I have'nt been taken this demotion thing very badly (maybe coz of the WC win) but it's now sinking in. Serie B means at least 2 years until CL action and thats a bit devastating but never the less, I'll follow these stripes through thick and thin. Its just sad coz this kinda feels like one of these cases where u slip, fall and maybe never get up....( Remember Leeds Utd, after their relegation, people thought theyd bounce right back but we aint seen em since)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)