The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (68 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The best punishment they can make is to impose a salary cap for the guilty teams; and the cap gets lower if a team is more guilty than the others, as in our case. In addition to the salary cap, point deduction can also be handy.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
C'mon, There were 8 Juve Players play in the finals...people should start to seriously think about whether Juve bought the Scudetto or just Bought the RIGHT PLAYERS!!

I mean C'mon, from hundreds of phone conversations, they ar going to base their case in only 40 of them? How big of a illlustration will that be of the whole picture.
Very true. We also have 4 ex. Juventus player there.

They can punish Moggi, they can kill Moggi...I dont care!!! But let Juventus in serie-A and 29 scudetti.
Points deduction, salary cap, financial punishment...I dont care!!! But let Juventus in serie-A and 29 scudetti.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
d.nico said:

They can punish Moggi, they can kill Moggi...I dont care!!! But let Juventus in serie-A and 29 scudetti.
Points deduction, salary cap, financial punishment...I dont care!!! But let Juventus in serie-A and 29 scudetti.
:agree:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Jeeks said:
The best punishment they can make is to impose a salary cap for the guilty teams; and the cap gets lower if a team is more guilty than the others, as in our case. In addition to the salary cap, point deduction can also be handy.
Very good suggestion,but in reality salary caps definitely needs to be introduced.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
d.nico said:

i would love it, really love it.......but its not a possibility. prepare for the worst and you cant be dissapointed

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
i would love it, really love it.......but its not a possibility. prepare for the worst and you cant be dissapointed
it's still a possibility my friend. and it becomes bigger with Italy won the WC ;)
but i agree with you in prepare for the worst but hope for the best :cool:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I believe there's many alternatives than get down the world cup winners into lower divisions. still objectif responsability will hurt maybe !

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Oscar said:
Hmm, i don't find it interesting after i read their prediction that the mimimum punishment for Juve is Serie B. And especially after UEFA threatened to exclude all Italian teams from the European Cups if amnesty is given !!!:devil:
Well if thats the case then Fifa are doin something right for a change.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Oscar said:
Hmm, i don't find it interesting after i read their prediction that the mimimum punishment for Juve is Serie B. And especially after UEFA threatened to exclude all Italian teams from the European Cups if amnesty is given !!!:devil:
where is your source for this???

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
.Berlusconi su Calciopoli: non condannate i tifosi (La Stampa)

L'ex premier chiede che vangano puniti solo i protagonisti.

Amnistia, clemenza, pene esemplari. L’aereo con a bordo i campioni del mondo atterra alle porte di Roma soffocato dal tricolore, ma anche strattonato da un trionfo che sembra prendere in ostaggio le tappe di Calciopoli: da questa sera ogni ora potrebbe essere quella consacrata ai verdetti di primo grado della giustizia sportiva e il mondo politico si interroga domandandosi se, e in che misura, sia opportuno che la notte di Berlino entri nel maxi-processo al calcio italiano.

Il presidente del Milan, Silvio Berlusconi, ai suoi più stretti collaboratori ha chiarito ancora una volta il suo pensiero. «Questo è il successo di una Nazionale operaia, una vera e propria squadra di lavoratori, gente che soffre e fatica per 120 minuti per portare a casa un risultato. E’ - ha confidato l’ex Premier a chi gli chiedeva un giudizio sul Mondiale - l’Italia di Cannavaro e Gattuso. L’ho già detto, si può parlare quanto si vuole di inchiesta o di altro, ma resta un fatto: la spina dorsale della Nazionale che ha riportato in Italia la Coppa ha due colori, quello del Milan e quello della Juventus. Non si possono penalizzare i tifosi: condannate i protagonisti, ma non i club». La parola amnistia per i protagonisti di Calciopoli non compare mai nel ragionamento di un Berlusconi che dal primo giorno dello scandalo ha sempre ribadito l’estraneità ai fatti del «suo» Milan, ma il passaggio sui colori della vittoria azzurra appare come il più significativo.
berlusconi does not want the clubs to be punished

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
UEFA has announced that Italian clubs will be excluded from Europe if amnesty is applied. I'm glad to hear it because that was a ridiculous idea.:toast:

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200628/cmc_98653.html

Fuori dall'Europa i club che ricorreranno al Tar

Non saranno ammesse alle Coppe europee le squadre che ricorreranno al Tar in caso di sentenza avversa nel processo a Calciopoli. Lo ha fatto sapere l'Uefa che ha sottolineato il fatto che se sarà applicata l'amnistia l'Italia verrà esclusa dall'Europa per un anno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)