The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (65 Viewers)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Mastella: «Uno scandalo Buffon e Del Piero in C» (Il Giornale)

Il Guardasigilli insiste...

L'affondo arriva da Clemente Mastella, che l'incauto telecronista Rai Amedeo Goria presenta come Ministro della Difesa (anzichè della Giustizia, ndr). «Non mi sembra il caso di parlare di amnistia in questa serata», afferma Mastella. «Mi sembra inaccettabile però che Buffon, Cannavaro e Del Piero debbano giocare in serie C».

Un segnale chiaro e preciso che il politico di Ceppaloni aveva mandato lo scorso giovedì in occasione del maxiprocesso dell'Olimpico, spezzando una lancia a favore di Del Piero e compagnia.
it basically says the defence minsiter wants amneSty for juventus because he cant see buffon and dp in seriec

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
serfaraaz said:
Mastella: «Uno scandalo Buffon e Del Piero in C» (Il Giornale)

it basically says the defence minsiter wants amneSty for juventus because he cant see buffon and dp in seriec
I really want this is true.
I still can't believe Juve plays in Serie B or C.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
he won't see Buffon or Del Piero in serie C becayse they'll be transfered...that amnesty thing would make sense if there were charges against specific players not just clubs....

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
any sort of amnesty would be a disgrace to the fans of italian footbal expecially the fans of the involved club

lets us clean our 29 scudetto titles by starting clean again from the bottom..

dont worry... u wont see buffon in serie C.. del piero u might still can though..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
barkuss said:
hehehe,Real Madrid will be small Juve....well,at least we all know whom we will be supporting in CL next season :D
I will never support those bastards!I hate real madrid,and especially Capello!
Same goes to mijatovic!!!!

Fvck'em all!!!!!!!!!:tdown:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
aressandro10 said:
any sort of amnesty would be a disgrace to the fans of italian footbal expecially the fans of the involved club

lets us clean our 29 scudetto titles by starting clean again from the bottom..

dont worry... u wont see buffon in serie C.. del piero u might still can though..
this is Bullshit , i dont want us to start clean , i want to see Juve in Serie A next season.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
guys if juve are guilty then we deserve everything that is coming to us, i dont want to see us in serie b or c but if we are guilty then we need to face the consequences

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
we were lucky were are not disbanded... fiorentina were banished out of existence for financial reasons which is not related to football.. we on the other hand touch the sanctity of fair play..

its hurting me that all the passion, sad and joy i feel watching juventus all these years is actualy principaly no different than watching a fixed wresling show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)