The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (19 Viewers)

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
mnementh said:
IMO, it's not a matter of amnesty but common sense realising 8 Juve players (CURRENT) played in the final , that there are pretty good players that deserve the scudetti more than anyone, and any stupid trash talk that moggi did shouldn't tarnish their carrears in any way, and especially realising Juve would have 99% won despite anything so no-one was hurt.

Juve should be punished financially and reduction of points/expulsion from europe perhaps etc, but the scudetti and serie a must remain because the players did nothing wrong. that's the jist of it.
:agree:

i wish the judges can read from thiese posts.:cry:

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
mnementh said:
IMO, it's not a matter of amnesty but common sense realising 8 Juve players (CURRENT) played in the final , that there are pretty good players that deserve the scudetti more than anyone, and any stupid trash talk that moggi did shouldn't tarnish their carrears in any way, and especially realising Juve would have 99% won despite anything so no-one was hurt.

Juve should be punished financially and reduction of points/expulsion from europe perhaps etc, but the scudetti and serie a must remain because the players did nothing wrong. that's the jist of it.

Yup, I agree, sending Juve to Serie C won't be justice, because it is punishment for a club and the players that are not responsible for this... Moggi is, send Moggi to C1...:D

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Not only that Juventus' players are the only ones responsibile for the great defensive display of Italian NT. Not only that Italian captain and by far the best player of this World Cup, Cannavaro, is Juve player. Not only that the best goalkeeper of the WC, who saved so many shots, is a Juve player.
But even the guy who missed the penalty for France, and by that gave the gold to Italy, is a Juve player.

Come on judges, you also know that the name Juventus is written all over the World Cup trophy Italy won. You can't punish the club that made all this happen, can you ???

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Juventico said:

Yup, I agree, sending Juve to Serie C won't be justice, because it is punishment for a club and the players that are not responsible for this... Moggi is, send Moggi to C1...:D
:rofl2:
indeed,that would be way more fair!!!!!!!!!:eyebrows:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Oscar said:
Not only that Juventus' players are the only ones responsibile for the great defensive display of Italian NT. Not only that Italian captain and by far the best player of this World Cup, Cannavaro, is Juve player. Not only that the best goalkeeper of the WC, who saved so many shots, is a Juve player.
But even the guy who missed the penalty for France, and by that gave the gold to Italy, is a Juve player.

Come on judges, you also know that the name Juventus is written all over the World Cup trophy Italy won. You can't punish the club that made all this happen, can you ???
:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Oscar said:

It is not only about Juve,it is about all the players that played for Italian NT(without Perrotta,Grosso,Totti,Matrix,De Rossi)..they all could be punish and be forced to leave the current clubs...that would harm Italian football so much.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
unfortunately i cant see what you are all hoping for,
why sould the decision at any case help us?
the players themselves Gattuso+Rossi+Totti are negative to such an action,
they hate Juve so much they would prefer not to win the cup instead,
the justice system hate us equally bad and will also try to show to the world that the cheaters arent tolerated and will punished,
we have to pay for every sin made
and the only thing that will this win do, is help our feelings to soften the pain,
many Juve fans are also Italy fans,they sould swalow it easier now...

i also love Italy and i hoped to win but Juventus comes first to me,
i will not suffer any less,
i believe the decision will be the one the press oroginally asked for,
the decision is already made before the trial started and this is just the ideal time to anounce it...

I hope i m wrong.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Romanisto said:
World Cup party is over. Hangover starts tomorrow.
As I mentioned to the many casual football followers at my house watching the match today: half of these people will be looking for new jobs tomorrow. :disagree:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
mnementh said:
and another (!) juve player, vieira, also decided to come off the pitch for some guy with diaherra to help Italy win the cup.
And Zidane (ex Juve player) was sent off to help Italy win the cup :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)