The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (30 Viewers)

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
zizoufan said:
when will the verdict will be announced Tomorrow guys ?
One of the judges said that the verdict will be known minimum on July 10, and maximum on July 21, but most probably July 10-tomorrow.

I wish the judges get very drunk tonight and decide to be gentle tomorrow, and to say: NOT GUILTY on every accusation against us.
Ok, ok...-3 points deduction in serie A, but keeping the scudettos and playing in CL won't hurt very much :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventinho said:
How thick can you be? you said Hamas are terrorists i said yeah fine cool, but also the usa\israel are terrorists. Western civilians denouncing terrorism??? is a problem?? how is that a problem to me, i was also denouncing terror. you know how many cevilians got killed by the usa and israel?? you have any idea?? sure hamas arent angels but if you denounce their acts you better denounce the acts of these governments or else you are nothing but a thick oil drinking bastard from texas :p

ok lets not get political, hammas are a charity, so i heard.

usa, are greedy
as for israel they are probably more fighting for the cause of the existance of israel, and actually tackling terrorism.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Badass Devil said:
ok lets not get political, hammas are a charity, so i heard.

usa, are greedy
as for israel they are probably more fighting for the cause of the existance of israel, and actually tackling terrorism.
Da!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Oscar said:
One of the judges said that the verdict will be known minimum on July 10, and maximum on July 21, but most probably July 10-tomorrow.

I wish the judges get very drunk tonight and decide to be gentle tomorrow, and to say: NOT GUILTY on every accusation against us.
Ok, ok...-3 points deduction in serie A, but keeping the scudettos and playing in CL won't hurt very much :)
:rofl2:
that sounds so great!!!!!!!!!!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Lilianna said:
that was huge tonight.
i somehow got some of my tiny hopes back.....
I don't want to look the pessimistic guy here, but you, folks, are hoping so much about the fake amnesty, and that's hurting me because I don't want you to be shocked when the decision will be told publicly...

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
IMO, it's not a matter of amnesty but common sense realising 8 Juve players (CURRENT) played in the final , that there are pretty good players that deserve the scudetti more than anyone, and any stupid trash talk that moggi did shouldn't tarnish their carrears in any way, and especially realising Juve would have 99% won despite anything so no-one was hurt.

Juve should be punished financially and reduction of points/expulsion from europe perhaps etc, but the scudetti and serie a must remain because the players did nothing wrong. that's the jist of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)