The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (61 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Romanisto said:
What about telephone calls to refs designators to make sure players are booked the week before they play Juve? Plus, there are plenty of transcripts to show that Moggi not only designated pro-Juve officials for Juve matches but that he designated the whole Serie A calendar on given weeks.
Actually that is not true.. They just asumed it because in few importnat matches some players were suspneded due to booking and couldn't not face juve. Well that is football. Why don't you take it from another point of view, if Moggi is so connected how did things like Ibrahimoivic suspnession for 3 matches (not the regular 2 match ban) took place just for him to miss the 3rd match which was Vs Milan and a scudetto decider (little they knew we always have Ale :cool: ) and many other incidenes.
And you say plenty of transcripts, well actually there are only 40 calls out of 100,000 calls that are questionable.
If he calls his friend and invites him to his house then it is called a briberly.. Whether people like it or not, sport managers and directors have friends and they are allowed to socialize with them.

It is sad and unforunate, but never the less is true. The whole calcio is corrupted and it is wrong to punish a team and leave tens others just because they managed to win the scudetti.
If you seriously beleive that Juve did not earn the last two scudetti then explain leading the table for 76 matches in a raw. Juve fixed all 76 matches without any clear trace on phone calls, only what I've stated in my previous post?
If juve get punished then they took the blame of the whole Calcio. When Milan and Lazio got demoted >25 years ago it was because they clearly fixed a match. They did not get punished for anti-fair play or just playing in a corrupted league, now did they?

The only two teams that clearly have fixed a match are Milan and Udinese in 04-05 season. If they are not going to be punished for it then this whole trial is bullshit.

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
I'm not going to call your whole organization a bunch of cheaters or anything like that but what made your club look bad was that everyone on your board of directors resigned at once. To be honest, that doesn't look good.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventinho said:
Maybe true, and if you support the u.s.a\israel then you also support terrorism :agree:

In this world the u.s.a\israel has caused more cevilians casualtys than any terrorist organization and even Al-Quaeda (wich they also contributed in creating). and thats not for discussion.
And all I gathered from that is you support terrorism, because you seemingly have a problem with Western civilians denouncing terrorism. Well done.

Get back on topic.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Andy said:
And all I gathered from that is you support terrorism, because you seemingly have a problem with Western civilians denouncing terrorism. Well done.

Get back on topic.
How thick can you be? you said Hamas are terrorists i said yeah fine cool, but also the usa\israel are terrorists. Western civilians denouncing terrorism??? is a problem?? how is that a problem to me, i was also denouncing terror. you know how many cevilians got killed by the usa and israel?? you have any idea?? sure hamas arent angels but if you denounce their acts you better denounce the acts of these governments or else you are nothing but a thick oil drinking bastard from texas :p

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus have 8 players in the world cup final , this shows that juve are good enough to win Serie A without help from outside sources, yet certain people involved still saw a need to break the rules. Why is that?
it is a nightmare for all juve fans

When is the virdict will be released , is it tommorow??

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventinho said:
How thick can you be? you said Hamas are terrorists i said yeah fine cool, but also the usa\israel are terrorists. Western civilians denouncing terrorism??? is a problem?? how is that a problem to me, i was also denouncing terror. you know how many cevilians got killed by the usa and israel?? you have any idea?? sure hamas arent angels but if you denounce their acts you better denounce the acts of these governments or else you are nothing but a thick oil drinking bastard from texas :p
Well said...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
BFC82 said:
Hopefully I will be enjoying a clean Serie A and Juve and the rest being punished.
...that is, until it later comes out that Inter is implicated in evidence-handling and magistrate influence peddling as a vendetta against AC Milan, Juve and other clubs as a last-ditch attempt to win any meaningful silverware in 17 years.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
m_elayyan said:
Juventus have 8 players in the world cup final , this shows that juve are good enough to win Serie A without help from outside sources, yet certain people involved still saw a need to break the rules. Why is that?
it is a nightmare for all juve fans

When is the virdict will be released , is it tommorow??

Juve had to protect her interests and defend her self from the system,
unfortunately,
we did to well, if we didnt won so much, even we were cheating more noone would bother...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)