The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (28 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
serfaraaz said:
why cant judges grant amnesty to juve italian law iS shit
:wth:

There's is just so much wrong with that sentence really..

Your post translated:
"why can't criminals be aquitted? the law is shit"

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
but dont u think being relegated is pointless because its unfair on the teams below us, as they will have a lesser chance of being promoted. i think mmerging serie A and Serie B is the best thing ive heard so far.
Stop trying to hide behind the smaller clubs, like you actually give a shit about the Bari's and Bologna's. If Juve is found guilty, then they need to be punished. Why should they be above the law? Genoa got sent down for fixing 1 damn game!!

And the merging of Serie A and B is just plain stupid, Im glad no one has brought it up again.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
BFC82 said:
Stop trying to hide behind the smaller clubs, like you actually give a shit about the Bari's and Bologna's. If Juve is found guilty, then they need to be punished. Why should they be above the law? Genoa got sent down for fixing 1 damn game!!

And the merging of Serie A and B is just plain stupid, Im glad no one has brought it up again.
you have no idea who is above the law at this moment.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I read that the Justice Minister want to cancel all the punishments to all teams if italy won the world cup , i hope that happens

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Andy said:
If you support Hamas...you support terrorism. Simple as that.
Maybe true, and if you support the u.s.a\israel then you also support terrorism :agree:

In this world the u.s.a\israel has caused more cevilians casualtys than any terrorist organization and even Al-Quaeda (wich they also contributed in creating). and thats not for discussion.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
because if they COULD grant amnesty for no reason at all, that would be even shittier law....

think how you would feel about that if you were an interista, an amnesty is absolute BULLSHIT imo.

a) i wud never everrr consider being an interisti

b) they have no care at all, just as long as they win some silverware.

c) as a juventini i think the existance of eenter meelan is "absolutly bullsh*t" :p and the fact they've escaped any punishment

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:

is that because the prospect of bari beating you too hard to bare?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
BFC82 said:

they fixed the most important match of that serie B season, the game to guarrentee them serie A. So i think its very serious

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
...And Justice for All.The world cup winners tomorrow (maybe Italy) will have half of his players in serie b...I can't find any previous worl cup winner country have so many players in serie b........

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Actually till now there is no evidence I have seen published (I might be wrong here because I haven't seen everything but I've seen alot) that is a direct match fixing in this scandle except Milan/Udinese issue of season 04-05. Some of the evidence against Moggi goes against fair play but they are not match fixing. Match fixing is when two clubs fix their matches for a result stated OR fixing a match with the ref with a clear statement of the results.
Moggi's published phonecalls revealed:
1- Mostly rude comments against refs and officials (anti-fair play)
2- Requesting refs for "friendly/preseason matches" (abit vague to say what it goes under but it is not affecting anyone and I don't think it falls against fair play, more bad management).
3- Asking about future matches refs (against fair play)
4- The problem with paparesta (that is persoanl and has nothing to do with juve)
5- Requesting possibility of having non anti-juve refs (against fair play)

Inter were involved in issues 1, 3 and I think 5. Especially 3 and mostly was clear for champions league matches.
Personally if you ask me I will tell you this is all wrong. But to come out and punish one club only for dealing with a dirty system claiming that their manager invented it is pure bullshit. You are not only punishing this club you are also punishing their players. Players who have done so much for the italian national team.
Unless that there is a clear evidence that Juve fixed a match I think demotion is nonsense. Juve, i.e. Moggi, did go against fair play, and that is wrong. But to punish juve alone for a corrupt system and not only this punish them for match fixing is plain crap.

I am sure that some of Inter, Roma..etc fans will come up saying you are speaking like this because you are a Juve fan and you don't want to see your club get demoted. I will say Yes. I don't want to see my club demoted but in the same time I also beleive in what I've written. It is unfair to punish one for the wrong doing of all..

aingy

Jun 29, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Actually till now there is no evidence I have seen published (I might be wrong here because I haven't seen everything but I've seen alot) that is a direct match fixing in this scandle except Milan/Udinese issue of season 04-05. Some of the evidence against Moggi goes against fair play but they are not match fixing. Match fixing is when two clubs fix their matches for a result stated OR fixing a match with the ref with a clear statement of the results.
Moggi's published phonecalls revealed:
1- Mostly rude comments against refs and officials (anti-fair play)
2- Requesting refs for "friendly/preseason matches" (abit vague to say what it goes under but it is not affecting anyone and I don't think it falls against fair play, more bad management).
3- Asking about future matches refs (against fair play)
4- The problem with paparesta (that is persoanl and has nothing to do with juve)
5- Requesting possibility of having non anti-juve refs (against fair play)

Inter were involved in issues 1, 3 and I think 5. Especially 3 and mostly was clear for champions league matches.
Personally if you ask me I will tell you this is all wrong. But to come out and punish one club only for dealing with a dirty system claiming that their manager invented it is pure bullshit. You are not only punishing this club you are also punishing their players. Players who have done so much for the italian national team.
Unless that there is a clear evidence that Juve fixed a match I think demotion is nonsense. Juve, i.e. Moggi, did go against fair play, and that is wrong. But to punish juve alone for a corrupt system and not only this punish them for match fixing is plain crap.

I am sure that some of Inter, Roma..etc fans will come up saying you are speaking like this because you are a Juve fan and you don't want to see your club get demoted. I will say Yes. I don't want to see my club demoted but in the same time I also beleive in what I've written. It is unfair to punish one for the wrong doing of all..

Well said men. I fully adree with you.

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
What about telephone calls to refs designators to make sure players are booked the week before they play Juve? Plus, there are plenty of transcripts to show that Moggi not only designated pro-Juve officials for Juve matches but that he designated the whole Serie A calendar on given weeks.

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Romanisto said:
What about telephone calls to refs designators to make sure players are booked the week before they play Juve? Plus, there are plenty of transcripts to show that Moggi not only designated pro-Juve officials for Juve matches but that he designated the whole Serie A calendar on given weeks.
One question, ok ?
Lets assume that Moggi was doing all those illegal things....
My question is : when did everything start ?
According to those 2 Inter fans here, Juve is doing this since forever, or at least since the very moment Moggi became the GD...so, middle 90's.
If that's what Juve was always doing, and if Juventus has "bought" the official in Juve-Parma in 2000, how come, Juve lost the next match in that season, the most important tittle decider match, on a waterlogged pitch ?
I don't get, how come the "fixing" team, couldn't have fixed the most important match of the season against a team that didn't need anything ?

Maybe the answer is that Juve wasn't fixing matches until 2000, but started "fixing "after that season. Hmmm, but if that's the case, why didn't Juve win everything afterwards? Why did Moggi ( if he could have had every single referee, and if he was so influental) allow Roma to win the Scudetto the next year ? Why did he allow Milan to win the Scudetto in 2004 ?

Why do they have wiretraps only after season 2003/04 ? I'm sure that if Juve won the Scudetto in 2004, they would have found "evidence" even for the season 03/04, but i'm also sure that then Juve would have said the same things all the other teams are saying now when we accuse them for being involved in the scandal also, and that is : Why did we need to fix and not win anything ?

Bad things were happening in Calcio, and some of my fellow Juve fans should open their eyes and addmit that Moggi wasn't an angel. But more important, the fans of the other clubs should be aware that the possibility of their clubs also being involved in the scandals is big !
Milan fans, one month ago, were screaming: Justice, justice, punish Juve. But now they are very calm and aren't asking for the 2 scudetti anymore....you don't want to find yourselves in their position, do you ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)