The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (30 Viewers)

bergomi

May 15, 2006
Badass Devil said:
sorry but in football there's always controversy, most made by human error, you cant blame every favour to juve as favouritism, as this season it has been noted that milan and inter have been ore "favoured" than juve, yet we won the league, refs make error's they arn't robots, they dont have the capability to watch the replays to justfify his decision, when you got thousands of fans pressuring the ref, that hardly helps too.
Yes, but they were making these mistakes on purpose - have you actually been paying any attention to what's been going on the last 2 months? That's what the whole issue is about!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bergomi said:
Yes, but they were making these mistakes on purpose - have you actually been paying any attention to what's been going on the last 2 months? That's what the whole issue is about!
making mistakes on purpose? where's your proof? you're making your own judgements without proof

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
bergomi said:
Do you take pride in the way your team has cheated continuously over the past 10+ seasons? Do you have any integrity?
Even if it's proven that Juve was cheating, we, Juve fans, don't have to be ashamed of it, because we weren't the ones who cheated.

So, yes, we Juve fans who didn't cheat, have all the integrity to make fun of the village idiots in italian football ....Inter of course !

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Looking at this year's stats if we make 62pts -30 we still stay in A.

Don't make too much of this. Serie B is coming most probably.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
I have nothing against Italy, but this amnesty crap is exactly what I was afraid of. Its so ridiculous the clubs should get off the hook for what the NT did. I have asked this before, would it be fair if the punishments were more severe if Italy did not win the WC?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
AlexTheGreat said:
now the head of figc rossi said that he is thinking about an Amnesty if Italy win the WC, with Juve in A but start the new season with -30

what do you think?
:lol:

A 30 point deduction. With 10 straight victories, we'd still be in last place :D.

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Dominic said:
:lol:

A 30 point deduction. With 10 straight victories, we'd still be in last place :D.
Last season, if we've started with -30, we would have ended at 7th place, with only 1 point less than 6th placed Lazio.
And we would have played in UEFA Cup this year...even with -30 points !

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
BFC82 said:
I have nothing against Italy, but this amnesty crap is exactly what I was afraid of. Its so ridiculous the clubs should get off the hook for what the NT did. I have asked this before, would it be fair if the punishments were more severe if Italy did not win the WC?
no one want this amnesty from a pathetic internisti.
if we did wrong and the prosecutor has suffient evidence anginst us then the judge should give us a proper punishment

wish you interfans would have the same thought when you get cought again for using false passport next time.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Oscar said:
Last season, if we've started with -30, we would have ended at 7th place, with only 1 point less than 6th placed Lazio.
And we would have played in UEFA Cup this year...even with -30 points !
Yeah I know, the thought still amuses me though. A silly punishement really.

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
wish you interfans would have the same thought when you get cought again for using false passport next time.
Talking about those passports.....

I wouldn't be suprised at all if we someday find out that even Materazzi is from some small country out of Europe, and he was given a false Italian passport when he joined Inter :D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Ohh the passport thing. :p

Recoba got banned for 6 months I believe, Im assuming we were fined. Point is, we were punished. So why are you still going on about that when it happened like 6 years ago and pretty much forgotten.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
BFC82 said:
Ohh the passport thing. :p

Recoba got banned for 6 months I believe, Im assuming we were fined. Point is, we were punished. So why are you still going on about that when it happened like 6 years ago and pretty much forgotten.
dont you no what is the mean of proper punishment?
dont you no that every match recoba has played should be counted as a 0-3 lose which result a relegation of our "GREAT" inter club?

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
You know what, I must apologize. Ive been have been very greedy, if the recoba-passport and The fachetti-uefa thing is all you have against Inter being corrupt then I shouldnt take that away from you. I mean, we have so much and you so little. So go ahead and use it, fondle it and caress it.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
BFC82 said:
You know what, I must apologize. Ive been have been very greedy, if the recoba-passport and The fachetti-uefa thing is all you have against Inter being corrupt then I shouldnt take that away from you. I mean, we have so much and you so little. So go ahead and use it, fondle it and caress it.
you are wrong again, I just tell you what the truth is

inter is a club has noting I have to against to, its a waste of time to against a group of losers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)