The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (57 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
joe jhonson said:
next year serie a battle is going to be better

inter and roma especially....i support roma but if inter win next season i am gonna congratulate them because they deserve it.

ROMA & INTER fans can only be proud their team is clean....
dont care what we achieve in future...I am happy and proud to support roma
clean?? please remind me of the mexes incident, and what about faschetti and his cl antics??

clean my a**

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
U do u bother? Porto have always been one of the top 3 dominant sides in Portugal.please stop sourcing information from triballfootball,its makes u seem rather slow.

as i said in a previous post, i have several portugese friends who support all 3 clubs, if they tell me that benfica are the dominant club, then it came straight from the horses mouth. :pumpkin:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
why this forum full of some bas..rd internazionele fans

GET OUT OFF THIS FORUM

maybe you understand that=fu.. off this forum
i say we start up our own thread called merdapoli where we move all the crap these merda's who have turned up and put it into that thread for the mods to read, judge and clear the crap up and ban the lot :p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
so inter fans are celebrating juve going down? i find this strange,if inter finally win the scudetto with juve relegated and milan, lazio and fiorentina getting a point deduction, do you really think that they will look back on it with any pride? get the hell out of here with your pish,i actually think inter will go spending crazy(as usual) ruin the continuity in their squad and finish behind roma.

also its a bit rich an inter fan or a roma fan coming here and spouting rubbish about "juve's scandal" and "juve's shame", as the good book says "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" both your clubs have had enough scandals in the past and where do we start on your shameful fans??
dont try and take the moral high ground with us you morons.

capello was always going to go anyway, even before the scandal we were looking at his successor and everyone knows that capello has no loyalty to anyone. as for real madrid taking our players on loan,rubbish, plain and simple. if juve are to loan out players we will use clubs like sienna as we always did, rather that strengthening the hand of one of our rivals over the last 10 years in europe.

finally, for those idiots who have said serie a will forever be tainted with this scandal, this happened before, milan were relegated before and came back and the league prospered again. the league will go from strength to strength and juve will come back, it may take a few years to mount a title charge again but, on the bright side, inter will still be without a scudetto and blaming everyone else yet again

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Badass Devil said:
as i said in a previous post, i have several portugese friends who support all 3 clubs, if they tell me that benfica are the dominant club, then it came straight from the horses mouth. :pumpkin:
:wallbang: Benfica is the most supported club,get ur facts straight.Benfica won 1 championship in 11 years,so in ur logic,Benfica are dominant.:tup:

U need to stop posting shite,comparing Porto to Chelsea.Porto have a rich history of success & silverware.They didnt wait years on end to win!

Take ur donk out of the horse's mouth!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
:wallbang: Benfica is the most supported club,get ur facts straight.Benfica won 1 championship in 11 years,so in ur logic,Benfica are dominant.:tup:

U need to stop posting shite,comparing Porto to Chelsea.Porto have a rich history of success & silverware.They didnt wait years on end to win!

Take ur donk out of the horse's mouth!

not gona bother getting into a massive argument over portugese football, not the forum, so case closed.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
so inter fans are celebrating juve going down? i find this strange,if inter finally win the scudetto with juve relegated and milan, lazio and fiorentina getting a point deduction, do you really think that they will look back on it with any pride? get the hell out of here with your pish,i actually think inter will go spending crazy(as usual) ruin the continuity in their squad and finish behind roma.

also its a bit rich an inter fan or a roma fan coming here and spouting rubbish about "juve's scandal" and "juve's shame", as the good book says "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" both your clubs have had enough scandals in the past and where do we start on your shameful fans??

capello was always going to go anyway, even before the scandal we were looking at his successor and everyone knows that capello has no loyalty to anyone. as for real madrid taking our players on loan,rubbish, plain and simple. if juve are to loan out players we will use clubs like sienna as we always did, rather that strengthening the hand of one of our rivals over the last 10 years in europe.

finally, for those idiots who have said serie a will forever be tainted with this scandal, this happened before, milan were relegated before and came back and the league prospered again. the league will go from strength to strength and juve will come back, it may take a few years to mount a title charge again but, on the bright side, inter will still be without a scudetto and blaming everyone else yet again

Words of wisdom!:pint:

+rep laid on heavily my brotha!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
Because u know u are wrong! OWNED!

owned? wtf is this? interlectual challenge? honestly, do i look like somebody who cares about portugese football? i sumtimes watch it, but not religiously, i really cudnt care less who is the dominant team, if its what im told by friends in portugal then ill take their word for it. whether its true or not, i really dont care, it hasnt cost me anything.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Badass Devil said:
owned? wtf is this? interlectual challenge? honestly, do i look like somebody who cares about portugese football? i sumtimes watch it, but not religiously, i really cudnt care less who is the dominant team, if its what im told by friends in portugal then ill take their word for it. whether its true or not, i really dont care, it hasnt cost me anything.
:blah: :blah: so says the wannabe chief editor for tribalfootball.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Shit,as soon as i can Rob!
no worries bruv, just nominate me for post of the month instead:p

come on guys stop fighting, save it for the inter and roma scumbags instead

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Badass Devil said:
i seem to remember saying - case closed.

get back to the topic in hand ye? :) and stop acting like a child
So its closed because u say so? U are wrong & u wont admit it,ill do no such thing & speaking of acting like a child change ur sig its fvcking lame!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
So its closed because u say so? U are wrong & u wont admit it,ill do no such thing & speaking of acting like a child change ur sig its fvcking lame!
so i shud change my sig cuz u say so too?

i say its closed, cuz this thread is starting to go out of course and unrelated to the title, jees you have such a temper for a person who is fussing about a foreign league, god if u wana argue about it, then talk to me personally, and not on this thread.

ok? good.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Badass Devil said:
so i shud change my sig cuz u say so too?

i say its closed, cuz this thread is starting to go out of course and unrelated to the title, jees you have such a temper for a person who is fussing about a foreign league, god if u wana argue about it, then talk to me personally, and not on this thread.

ok? good.
U posted a shite comment on Porto & im simply correcting u,so if u feel personally attacked,well as Rab says - SOAP IT!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
U posted a shite comment on Porto & im simply correcting u,so if u feel personally attacked,well as Rab says - SOAP IT!
well i think your atitude towards this totally sucked, fair enough if you were trying to correct me, but as i said, i have little care for their league, and quite frankly dont care who is the dominant team.

k we finished now?

bergomi

May 15, 2006
Bozi.78 said:

If Inter win the scudetto next season with Juve in C2 or Dilettanti, of course we'll celebrate - we'll celebrate the first clean scudetto win in nearly a decade, and the victory will be so much sweeter because the despised bianconeri will be playing against semi-professional teams with crowds of maybe 500 people... And it won't just be Inter fans celebrating you know...
Juve are a team supported by a) glory followers - if Jube hadn't cheated your way to the last bunch of scudetti, you lot would be supporting Real - another inflated pompous arrogant team b) people who don't know too much about football - a bit like ManU and Real. Juve doesn't have much support in Turin, that's why the delle Alpi is always 1/2 empty.
Juve is anti-football. Utterly disgraceful team.

bergomi

May 15, 2006
ha! I got warned for writing in Italian on a Juve forum!!! That's so so funny. I said "He who laughs last laughs best"
Well done Juventuz - kings of comedy as ever!!

Jul 2, 2006
bergomi said:
If Inter win the scudetto next season with Juve in C2 or Dilettanti, of course we'll celebrate - we'll celebrate the first clean scudetto win in nearly a decade, and the victory will be so much sweeter because the despised bianconeri will be playing against semi-professional teams with crowds of maybe 500 people... And it won't just be Inter fans celebrating you know...
Juve are a team supported by a) glory followers - if Jube hadn't cheated your way to the last bunch of scudetti, you lot would be supporting Real - another inflated pompous arrogant team b) people who don't know too much about football - a bit like ManU and Real. Juve doesn't have much support in Turin, that's why the delle Alpi is always 1/2 empty.
Juve is anti-football. Utterly disgraceful team.
dear poor internazionale fan
i am sorry but Italy win the World cup Juventus stay in SERIE A
and you will cry

don't forget Juventus king of Italy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)