The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (44 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Yeah, being an inter fan, you'll have to wait for it for a while :pint: maybe your sons (though you know you'll have to have sex by then. unlikely.).

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What do you think people in Italy and around the world will say after Inter win the scudetto?

Finally a pure club won the scudetto.

or

Yeah, they won the scudetto but they played against last years Serie B teams since the good ones got relegated.

:tup:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
good point Mark77... the only thing that inter fans have to say is "how are you happy when you know the title is "tainted".... well, their title if it does happen (unlikely) will never have a real feeling to it. they won't be able to really celebrate it knowing they didn't have to play against the best teams.

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Is "the good ones" synonymous with "the clubs that cheated" ? How can a club be good if it used underhanded methods to achieve its goals ? If they were really that good why cheat ? You're not good when you cheat, you're fake.

Anyway, I believe Serie A has lost every ounce left of its reputation and credibility, doesn't matter what is the outcome of the trial. People all over the world won't take it seriously anymore, probably forever.

And when Juve come back and win it in a year or two, people will still joke about it and remember how they "won it" in 05 and 06.

Needless to say, Moggi didn't start working for Juve in 2004...

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
mnementh said:
good point Mark77... the only thing that inter fans have to say is "how are you happy when you know the title is "tainted".... well, their title if it does happen (unlikely) will never have a real feeling to it. they won't be able to really celebrate it knowing they didn't have to play against the best teams.
Well I'd rather beat Albinoleffe fair and square than beat Milan via a 99th minute fake penalty. I hope you got the analogy...

A deserved win is more satisfying than a stolen win.

But the most satisfying feeling would be a fair win against a very strong opponent. Sadly, the "strong" opponents are "weak" when it comes to respecting the rules, what can we do ?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think I can define my team as good since most of it's players, ex-players and coaches are in the WC final.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mark77 said:
I think I can define my team as good since most of it's players, ex-players and coaches are in the WC final.
Sadly, The Juve BOD didnt think so. They had to resort to "other methods" to win. How sad that your own management does not have any faith in your players. If they did, there would be no need for this scandal.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
3 Maggio as well :wink: the day the wiretaps scandal came to light. Ahhhh...

We'll have to wait for the real "festa" though :pint:
I feel like Im 8 years old and 2 days away from christmas morning!
Santa AKA Palazzi, bring me something good!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
BFC82 said:
Sadly, The Juve BOD didnt think so. They had to resort to "other methods" to win. How sad that your own management does not have any faith in your players. If they did, there would be no need for this scandal.
*cough**fake passports**cough*

Yeah, it's sad but at least you'll have a chance to win something now. Good for you. :tup:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mark77 said:
*cough**fake passports**cough*

Yeah, it's sad but at least you'll have a chance to win something now. Good for you. :tup:

Haha the recoba thing? Oh please...Im surprised anyone still remembers that. He paid his punishment, and what?

Well, with the league being fair next seasons, I say more teams have a chance of winning something now.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Ahhhh FUCK, there are two of them now, and they are teaming up......

Mark, get me the shooter..........

BANG..........................BANG
You have my back dude? :pint: :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I guess for some the chance of being crowned King Dork of Shit City brings a certain level of excitement. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)