The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (26 Viewers)

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
wow...snappy comeback...must have taken you ages to think of that, puts my insult to shame
must be all the years of abject failure taking their toll on you there bruv
Well had you bothered to READ you probably would've grasped that the poster's name is DEL PIERO and he's from Israel, so not me I reckon.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
wow...snappy comeback...must have taken you ages to think of that, puts my insult to shame
must be all the years of abject failure taking their toll on you there bruv
don't bother with this javier weirdo lol, he's not well.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
mnementh said:
I wonder how humiliated you really want to be. No wonder inter fans have all Masochistic (Self-defeating) Personality Disorders :D
no no no, you have got it wrongg it was self deficating disorders, they like to sit in their own shit

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mnementh said:
btw, seriously now, this is Javier's real profile. Honest. He's been spreading at forums all over the web, and people seriously doubt his gender. btw, he started as a milan fan called "costa" in the milanese forums. Weird case.

http://community.girlpower.it/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=34
which 1 is he/she?

the woman from desperate housewives? or the lonely man with the heart in his hands?

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Girl power ? :howler: :howler:

hehe, never thought you'd betray Del Piero by posting in a girlie forum, i'm shocked. I thought the only thing that turned you on was a picture of Del Piero, but apparently i was mistaken. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)