The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (69 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Espectro said:
Im with Tifoso here... the question is not "Are we guilty?", is "Can they probe we are guilty?"

:D

Yup.

Again see Scandal, Doping: Outcome

EDIT:

Put another way...if you can't convinct a doctor/club who was injecting players, how the heck can you convict a president/club for suggesting fixing a match?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
Yup.

Again see Scandal, Doping: Outcome

EDIT:

Put another way...if you can't convinct a doctor/club who was injecting players, how the heck can you convict a president/club for suggesting fixing a match?
Fuck that. I hope they can prove we fixed games.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
So you want to be a cheat? I know I don't.

Its only cheat if you get caugth...

Look, if Serie A was a clean league, then I would have a problem with Juve, but Serie A is not close to be a clean league, so, If we go to a trial and tuns out that we dont get punish, then Im more than ok with that, and if in the process we get to piss of some Juve haters then more joy for me.

Like I said, in a perfect world, we should get punish, but this is not a perfect world... just look at my sig.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Espectro said:
Its only cheat if you get caugth...

Look, if Serie A was a clean league, then I would have a problem with Juve, but Serie A is not close to be a clean league, so, If we go to a trial and tuns out that we not get punish, then Im more than ok with that, and if in the process we get to piss of some Juve haters then more joy for me.

Like I said, in a perfect world, we should get punish, but this is not a perfect world... just look at my sig.
So if the guy next door kills someone, I can do so too? You're making no sense whatsoever. In a perfect world everyone would be punished, in a less perfect world the ones who get caught would get punished, and believe me Juventus is caught, and in an inferno no one would get punished. And even if EVERYONE ELSE was doing it and Juventus were the ONLY CLUB TO GET PUNISHED, I'd still stand by that decision. You don't fix games. It's treachery.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
So if the guy next door kills someone, I can do so too? You're making no sense whatsoever. In a perfect world everyone would be punished, in a less perfect world the ones who get caught would get punished, and believe me Juventus is caught, and in an inferno no one would get punished. And even if EVERYONE ELSE was doing it and Juventus were the ONLY CLUB TO GET PUNISHED, I'd still stand by that decision. You don't fix games. It's treachery.
whatever dude, Im only saying that if we get punish then let it be, but if we dont get punish, Im more than perfectly fine with that.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Seven said:
Well, if the league had a long history of scandals and match fixing, then it's not a abnormal thing to cheat...

After ten or fifteen years, another era will end in italy and other heads will be thrown away just because the people behind them will be nothing but history...

I support the punishments for the clubs accused of being involved, but I'm 180% sure that Italian league will never be clean, just like the its politica...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ReBeL said:
Well, if the league had a long history of scandals and match fixing, then it's not a abnormal thing to cheat...

After ten or fifteen years, another era will end in italy and other heads will be thrown away just because the people behind them will be nothing but history...

I support the punishments for the clubs accused of being involved, but I'm 180% sure that Italian league will never be clean, just like the its politica...
I find your signature very offensive, I advice you to read the World Cup Etiquette, you can find it here http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15854

As for what you said, well I am not surprised coming from someone who supports terrorism.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Espectro said:
Basicly nothing... Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina are charge for breaking rule 1 and 6 and Milan is charge for breaking rule 1.

Again nothing new yet.
I read in another forum that Gazzetta has just said that Juve is accused that it DIRECTLY violated articles: 2, 6 and 9 of the code...

That means the worst to be expected, so be open for all the possibilities...

And don't ask me what these articles stand for because simply I don't know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)