The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
baggio said:
We'll make it in this lifetime Jeekster. You'll see, you'll see. We've got the talent, unfortunately, not the kind of funds that sustain the game of cricket.
In one of the qualifications to the World Cup, I can't remember which, Lebanon and India were in the same group, we both ended leaving at the earliest stage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TrumanS

May 12, 2006
Good luck with the decision today guys. And if you can find it in your hearts, wish good fortune to Milan too. Hopefully, both our clubs will come out of this perhaps not unscathed but not too heavily sanctioned.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
TrumanS said:
Good luck with the decision today guys. And if you can find it in your hearts, wish good fortune to Milan too. Hopefully, both our clubs will come out of this perhaps not unscathed but not too heavily sanctioned.
well thsi is the first time a fan from another club has vcame on and shown some dignity in all this

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
if we go down with AC, i won't be mad.

and believe me guys, Milan did some match fixing, i can't imagin silvio watching juve does it and he doesn't do any thing, i bet he said "two can play that game" how ever ther is no enough evidance. i hope they find it in time. i hope that moggi knows something that will pull milan with him

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Berlusca can protect Milan no matter the accusations,
Milan wont go down at any case...

We will never find out the truth...

edpiero said:
Aren't they going to announce the decision in a few minutes ? :(
It sould have been anounced by now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)